Author Topic: MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell Announces He's Launching 'MyStore,' a Patriotic Rival to Amazon  (Read 187 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell Announces He's Launching 'MyStore,' a Patriotic Rival to Amazon
By Christina Zhao On 4/12/21 at 3:24 PM EDT

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell on Monday announced that he's launching "MyStore," an online marketplace for entrepreneurs that will rival Amazon, the largest global internet-based store.

Speaking on Steve Bannon's War Room: Pandemic, Lindell said, "I'm looking at another thing we're going to be launching, which is MyStore, which is a rival to Amazon."

Currently, a version of MyStore is on the MyPillow website, featuring a range of patriotic and miscellaneous products, including "Freedom Flags," "Freedom Coffee," "USA Flag Pole," and conservative books about former President Donald Trump.

Lindell boasted that his online store will include a range of products from "entrepreneurs and investors" in a video shared on the site.

more
https://www.newsweek.com/mypillow-ceo-mike-lindell-announces-hes-launching-mystore-patriotic-rival-amazon-1583037
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Pretty ambitious. I wish him success, I'm sick to death of that bald punk Bezos.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
Love the guy, but him taking on Bezos is like some punk kid name Hogg taking him on in the bedding industry.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.