Author Topic: Lachlan Murdoch responds to call for Tucker Carlson's firing  (Read 470 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lachlan Murdoch responds to call for Tucker Carlson's firing
« on: April 13, 2021, 01:09:15 pm »
Lachlan Murdoch responds to call for Tucker Carlson's firing
By Thomas Moore - 04/13/21 08:38 AM EDT

Lachlan Murdoch, Fox Corp.’s executive chairman and CEO, defended comments by Tucker Carlson that prompted the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) to call for the cable network's host to be fired, saying he had rejected an anti-Semitic theory during a recent interview.

“‘A full review of the guest interview indicates that Mr. Carlson decried and rejected replacement theory,’” Murdoch wrote in a letter to the ADL, according to a posting on the ADL website.

“‘As Mr. Carlson himself stated during the guest interview, ‘White replacement theory? No, no, this is a voting rights question’” Murdoch added.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/547854-lachlan-murdoch-responds-to-call-for-tucker-carlsons-firing
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Lachlan Murdoch responds to call for Tucker Carlson's firing
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2021, 01:19:29 pm »
As Carlson pointed out, the left openly gloats about their plan to replace the population of this country all of the time, but when anyone criticizes it they become a 'white supremacist'.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2021, 03:50:26 pm »
As Carlson pointed out, the left openly gloats about their plan to replace the population of this country all of the time, but when anyone criticizes it they become a 'white supremacist'.
Many leftist flacks, comedians, and various gadflies have publicly cackled about the time when (in about thirty years or so) whites become a minority in America. Then they, whites, will get theirs.
Oh, really? What do they expect will happen if and when that occurs? Whites will meekly surrender their wealth and possessions to minorities? Highly doubtful.
I won't be around, but I sincerely doubt things will change much. Unfortunately for some of the demographics IQ is a real thing. They won't be able to run things without the help of Evil Whitey.
I don't see a S Africa situation since Hispanic-Americans might be larger demographic than black Americans.  And they won't care about the terrible legacy of slavery and discrimination that blacks whine about constantly. They'll be in for a rude shock in their struggle for power.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2021, 04:00:56 pm »
Many leftist flacks, comedians, and various gadflies have publicly cackled about the time when (in about thirty years or so) whites become a minority in America. Then they, whites, will get theirs.
Oh, really? What do they expect will happen if and when that occurs? Whites will meekly surrender their wealth and possessions to minorities? Highly doubtful.
I won't be around, but I sincerely doubt things will change much. Unfortunately for some of the demographics IQ is a real thing. They won't be able to run things without the help of Evil Whitey.
I don't see a S Africa situation since Hispanic-Americans might be larger demographic than black Americans.  And they won't care about the terrible legacy of slavery and discrimination that blacks whine about constantly. They'll be in for a rude shock in their struggle for power.
BTW today half of the hispanic population considers themselves white and prior to '68(?) all were officially considered white. If we resorted to the old method of racial nose counting the left would be dismayed to realize their cherished goal is farther away than they hoped.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 04:32:40 pm by skeeter »

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2021, 04:25:49 pm »
Gee, I really didn't think Lachlan had the spine to stand up like this.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2021, 04:44:28 pm »
BTW today half of the hispanic population considers themselves white and prior to '68(?) all were officially considered white. If we resorted to the old method of racial nose counting the left would be dismayed to realize their cherished goal is farther away than they hoped.
In the official crime stats Hispanics are grouped in with non-Hispanic whites. If Hispanics are excluded from the official homicide numbers, that means maybe only 50 or so blacks are murdered by non-Hispanic whites annually while 400-500 whites are murdered by blacks. Most of the blacks not murdered by other blacks are murdered by Hispanics, especially Hispanic gangbangers.
Naturally, the media makes it that blacks are mowed down by racist whites by the thousands annually. The actual numbers and ratios are horrifying.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2021, 04:48:50 pm »
In the official crime stats Hispanics are grouped in with non-Hispanic whites. If Hispanics are excluded from the official homicide numbers, that means maybe only 50 or so blacks are murdered by non-Hispanic whites annually while 400-500 whites are murdered by blacks. Most of the blacks not murdered by other blacks are murdered by Hispanics, especially Hispanic gangbangers.
Naturally, the media makes it that blacks are mowed down by racist whites by the thousands annually. The actual numbers and ratios are horrifying.
I know saying so plays into the stereotype the left is hoping to foment but there really is no other explanation - the left has declared war on white people, I suppose, because they think that is where the money and power is.

Which, from where I sit, is a laughable premise.