Author Topic: Cybersecurity Expert 'Offered $10 Million' to Stop Talking about Election Fraud  (Read 269 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cybersecurity Expert 'Offered $10 Million' to Stop Talking about Election Fraud
Jovan Pulitzer testified alleging voter fraud in 2020 presidential election
By: Jay Greenberg  |@NeonNettle
 on 12th April 2021 @ 1.00pm

A leading cybersecurity expert, who testified to allege that voter fraud occurred in the 2020 presidential election, claims he was "offered $10 million" to stop making the allegations.

Jovan Pulitzer, an award-winning inventor, made headlines late last year for testifying before state legislatures about voter fraud.

After making allegations that Democrats used fraudulent means to beat President Trump in the election, he was promptly smeared by the media.

When the attempts to discredit him failed to deter him, Pulitzer claims his opponents tried a different tactic.

"So you know how bad this is, and I’m going to give you a nugget that nobody outside of my inner circle knows this,” he said during a recent interview with David K. Clements.

"I got offered $10 million dollars to not do this.”

more
https://neonnettle.com/news/14851-cybersecurity-expert-offered-10-million-to-stop-talking-about-election-fraud
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34