Author Topic: WATCH: SNL Endorses Property Damage if Derek Chauvin Not Convicted— Mocks White People for Opposing  (Read 466 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: SNL Endorses Property Damage if Derek Chauvin Not Convicted— Mocks White People for Opposing Violent Riots
By Cassandra Fairbanks
Published April 11, 2021 at 9:44am

Saturday Night Live took on the Derek Chauvin trial in this weekend’s cold open — blatantly endorsing political violence and property damage if he is not convicted.

The program seems to be increasingly focused on pushing left wing politics instead of comedy.

During this episode, the cast spoofed a Minneapolis morning news show to discuss the trial over George Floyd’s death in custody.

“Sounds like we all agree there’s no way Derek Chauvin walks away from this,” Kate McKinnon said.

Two black cast members, Keenan Thompson and Ego Nwodim, immediately began to express doubt.

McKinnon goes on to discuss how the defense has been arguing that Floyd’s cause of death was actually the fatal amount of drugs in his system.

“And there’s no way the jury is gonna fall for that,” McKinnon says.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5H_ZdnvMJnE

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/watch-snl-endorses-property-damage-derek-chauvin-not-convicted-mocks-white-people-opposing-violent-riots/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Though SNL is satirical in nature and supposedly humorous, they are correct; there is no way and jury is not going to convict him.

The trial is on-going right now, I would have thought that there would be some kind of gag order so public sentiment couldn't be swayed by stuff like this.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
SNL became "unfunny" after the era of Belushi, Murray, and Ackroyd
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

SNL became "unfunny" after the era of Belushi, Murray, and Ackroyd

You're absolutely right.  I used to stay up at night to watch it and after those that made the show great were gone, I no longer tuned in.  It just was never the same.

Same with Johnny Carson, after he retired, the show just wasn't the same.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

SNL, needs to be sued.  Switch the races.  enough said.

Online mountaineer

The program seems to be increasingly focused on pushing left wing politics instead of comedy.
All of the so-called comedy shows, whether on Comedy Central or the late night hosts on ABC/NBC/CBS, choose politics over comedy. Case in point, Stephen Colbert. His promos are so incredibly unfunny, I can't imagine why anyone would want to watch his show, and then he announces his guest: always a Democrat politician.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
All of the so-called comedy shows, whether on Comedy Central or the late night hosts on ABC/NBC/CBS, choose politics over comedy. Case in point, Stephen Colbert. His promos are so incredibly unfunny, I can't imagine why anyone would want to watch his show, and then he announces his guest: always a Democrat politician.

Agree 95%.  South Park (Comedy Central) OTOH, is a funny as hell, and has been for 25 years consistently.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online dfwgator

Agree 95%.  South Park (Comedy Central) OTOH, is a funny as hell, and has been for 25 years consistently.

I discovered "Archer", I haven't laughed that hard in years.

Online mountaineer

Oh, yes. I wasn't including shows like that - just the ones with hosts, e.g., Trevor Noah, Samantha Bee, etc. I love South Park.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org