Author Topic: 2 police officers threatened and assaulted Army officer during an illegal stop, lawsuit claims: Vide  (Read 6576 times)

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
No mind reading needed here.  You hate cops...Crump is a known cop hating lawyer.  You two would get along well.

In other words, you don't understand what you read and rather than expend the energy to discover meaning you assign values to the writer, a flaw in people exploited well by the Marxists, as George Orwell pointed out.

When was the last time you discussed a subject and didn't descend into psychoanalysis and stereotyping?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

Kansas v Glover

Carroll v United States

Husty v United States

Colorado v Bannister

There's others.  And all uphold the right to search vehicles for the same reason that this vehicle search went down.

Because the cops were dicks?

So are you now admit that the cops escalated the encounter to engineer an excuse to search the car?   Do you think they did that because if they found drugs they could steal the car...er "seize" the vehicle for the benefit of their po-leese department?

Why, then, do you "feel" they deliberately escalated the incident?  What did they hope to gain by it, do you know?  There had to be reason why they acted so improperly?

In the initial reason to stop the vehicle, what did the instigating "cop" see that justified the deployment of lethal weapons?

Why did he not, immediately upon stopping his patrol car behind the victim's vehicle, simply get out of the car and approach the driver's window?   That would certainly have prevented an endless set of stairs from. rising out of the basement.

The "cops" performed their jobs poorly here.   Stop blaming the victim.  The "cops" here were an embarrassment to professional law enforcement officers everywhere.

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
In other words, you don't understand what you read and rather than expend the energy to discover meaning you assign values to the writer, a flaw in people exploited well by the Marxists, as George Orwell pointed out.

When was the last time you discussed a subject and didn't descend into psychoanalysis and stereotyping?

I understand clearly.  I have conversations like that all the time on here with rational people.

You are not rational.  And I side with Orwell.

What part of taking responsibility for your actions...where the 2LT is concerned is so confusing to you?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Because the cops were dicks?

So are you now admit that the cops escalated the encounter to engineer an excuse to search the car?   Do you think they did that because if they found drugs they could steal the car...er "seize" the vehicle for the benefit of their po-leese department?

Why, then, do you "feel" they deliberately escalated the incident?  What did they hope to gain by it, do you know?  There had to be reason why they acted so improperly?

In the initial reason to stop the vehicle, what did the instigating "cop" see that justified the deployment of lethal weapons?

Why did he not, immediately upon stopping his patrol car behind the victim's vehicle, simply get out of the car and approach the driver's window?   That would certainly have prevented an endless set of stairs from. rising out of the basement.

The "cops" performed their jobs poorly here.   Stop blaming the victim.  The "cops" here were an embarrassment to professional law enforcement officers everywhere.

You are not rational.  Your latent hatred of cops is clear in everything you bang out one handed on your keyboard.

Nothing rational reasonable or backed by case law will make any difference with you.

I truly feel sorry for any cop that has to stop you for a traffic violation.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline skeeter

Where is that a "right" exactly?  They were telling him to take his seat belt off and exit the vehicle.  He refused.

No they didn't.  They escalated the scenario because of the refusal of the driver to comply with lawful orders.

Again...decisions made by the 2LT led to this.  OR have we totally abandoned the concept of taking responsibility for our own actions?
And in spite of all that Gutierrez lost his job and the 2Lt will end up considerably more wealthy as a result of this ‘good policing’.

When all they had to do was be civil.

Offline Sled Dog

I understand clearly.  I have conversations like that all the time on here with rational people.

What part of taking responsibility for your actions...where the 2LT is concerned is so confusing to you?

The "cop" was fired.  That's taking responsibility pretty well, I'd say.

When the VERY FIRST THING the cop does when he gets out of the patrol car is to draw a weapons, for no obvious reason, the cops have too much authority.   

Or didn't you watch the video?

Here's a hint: 

The cops are part of the government.

The government is SUPPOSED TO BE fearful of the people.

Not the other way around.

People who understand what Orwell was saying understand this.

Tell me again why it's acceptable for "cops" to assault people on the streets for no identifiable reason?  How is this consistent with the spirit of the Glorious Revolution?

Offline Sled Dog

And in spite of all that Gutierrez lost his job and the 2Lt will end up considerably more wealthy as a result of this ‘good policing’.

All they had to do was explain that they wanted to check license and registration and insurance because they didn't see the temporary tags.   

Things would have gone good for everyone, then.

If the "cops" had only done their job in a professional manner.

It really does make me wonder what the "cops" were up to, there?  What's the status of the civil forfeiture extortion scams in VA now?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

And all the 2LT had to do was stop when the lights came on behind him.  And none of this would have happened.

Hell the only reason the cop got fired now for something that happened back in December is because the 2LT decided to file a lawsuit...four months later.

Offline Sled Dog

You are not rational.  Your latent hatred of cops is clear in everything you bang out one handed on your keyboard.

Nothing rational reasonable or backed by case law will make any difference with you.

I truly feel sorry for any cop that has to stop you for a traffic violation.

Oh, so long it's only a latent hatred.

So you don't know what the word "latent" means.

Offline Sled Dog

And all the 2LT had to do was stop when the lights came on behind him.  And none of this would have happened.

Hell the only reason the cop got fired now for something that happened back in December is because the 2LT decided to file a lawsuit...four months later.

Oh.

So there's a time limit on when lawsuits can be filed, something shorter than four months or it doesn't count?   Usually people have a few years to file those kind of claims.

Good to know the "cops" were innocent of all wrong-doing until the lawsuit was filed.  So they had four more months to shake people down and abuse their authority.   Good to know.

But it's all the victim's fault for filing the lawsuit.    Shame on him for trying to protect his (our) rights.

Offline verga

I watched enough and listened to the police audios. I didn't listen to any of the crappy commentaries though. What do you care? Do you need to be told what to think?
No I don't need to be told what to think, But if you are going to make an HONEST assessment you need to have as many facts, preferable ALL the facts.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

The cop should have approached the vehicle and investigated.

Guess what they're paid to do?

Most of those seven minutes were spent with a raging "cop" outside his patrol car with a gun pointed at the victim.  Why the hell should the victim not take his sweet time getting the window open, so he could record the event?

If the cop had simply gotten out of his vehicle, like HE'S SUPPOSED TO DO, and TALKED to the driver, face to face, NONE of this would have happened.   

It's really that simple.

I got stopped by a jack-ass cop in an unmarked car because HE tried to cut me off by running a stop sign.  He then play tail-gate games and then two miles later, after I went through a yellow light...he had to go through the red, he flashed his lights and I realized he wasn't just some dickless citizen with an attitude, he was a dickless cop being a dick with an attitude, who then tried to browbeat me over some such nonsense as how he had the right of way for being a cop yada yada yada.  Until I pointed out that he wasn't responding to an emergency call, he didn't have his lights flashing, and he ran the red light, not me.   Then he got fed up and left.

Another time some dipshit was going 20 in a 35 zone.  So I passed him.   Two blocks later, he came up next to me, clearly he was turning to wherever his home was, and yelled "hey, punk, see this?" and flashed his penis...er his badge at me.   I gave him the finger and asked if he saw that.

I've lots of fine experiences with the police, even had one thank ME for being polite when I got caught in a BS speed trap.   When they're doing their job CORRECTLY, they're fine.   Some of them are jerks.  The two I described are jerks, the two animals in the OP deserved to lose their jobs.

You should try to be objective some time.   After all, conservatives are better than Rodents, so you shouldn't argue like the Rodents do.
Got it, your whole tirade is based on you hating cops. I really wish you would have just said this up front so I could have wasted a lot less time. I really hope that if you continue with your attitude that it works out for you.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

I am going to save my breath and not waste any more time with that Jack Wipe. He hates cops and can't see beyond his own inept logic.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
No I don't need to be told what to think, But if you are going to make an HONEST assessment you need to have as many facts, preferable ALL the facts.

How am I supposed to take your comments? Really? I'm done with U.

Offline Sled Dog

Yup, he went for a minute or two to find a place off the busy road.  How evil of him.   That certainly justifies pulling a gun on him, pepper spraying him and illegally searching his car.

Now, again...why did the "cops" blow this thing up all out of proportion?  There's a reason for it, why haven't you asked?

Offline Sled Dog

Got it, your whole tirade is based on you hating cops. I really wish you would have just said this up front so I could have wasted a lot less time. I really hope that if you continue with your attitude that it works out for you.

Got it.  You whole schtick is finding something imaginary and arguing against that, to make yourself feel good.

Meanwhile, how's the health of the Fourth Amendment doing?  Have you checked?  Do you care about your old friends who are feeling lonely and abandoned now?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I am going to save my breath and not waste any more time with that Jack Wipe. He hates cops and can't see beyond his own inept logic.

Agreed.  It's pretty obvious he's got a deep seated hatred for cops and can't discuss this rationally.

Offline verga

Got it.  You whole schtick is finding something imaginary and arguing against that, to make yourself feel good.

Meanwhile, how's the health of the Fourth Amendment doing?  Have you checked?  Do you care about your old friends who are feeling lonely and abandoned now?
Get back to me when you are back on your meds. If you aren't on any you might consider looking into it.

Offline Sled Dog

Get back to me when you are back on your meds. If you aren't on any you might consider looking into it.

I don't see why you need to return.   You haven't contributed anything useful to the discussion.

So, bye.

Offline verga

I don't see why you need to return.   You haven't contributed anything useful to the discussion.

So, bye.
I provided FACTS, I can see where an anti cop hater such as yourself would not find those useful. I asked you to tell me the EXACt location of the plates and the exact numbers and letters on them. Still waiting. I explained that being detained meant he was required to comply with requests from the officers. I explained and the (His own) video showed his failure to put his hands out. He was also in possession of a firearm with in reach of his right hand. So in fact it is you that have provided nothing useful. welcome to my ignore list loser.

Offline MOD4

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
:im waiting:

Uh-oh Mod4 is back from the shop.  Wonder if the cigarette lighter is working now.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Uh-oh Mod4 is back from the shop.  Wonder if the cigarette lighter is working now.

:smokin:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Offline MOD8

I got here without a cigarette lighter @txradioguy