Author Topic: Climate Activists Launch New Assault on Agriculture, Petition EPA for Hog and Dairy Restrictions  (Read 308 times)

rangerrebew

Climate Activists Launch New Assault on Agriculture, Petition EPA for Hog and Dairy Restrictions
By
James Taylor -
April 8, 2021 0

A group of 25 climate activist groups filed a petition this week with the U.S. EPA to restrict hog and dairy operations due to their asserted impacts on climate change. The petition reveals, yet again, that the same climate activists who appear in front of state legislative committees while claiming to be concerned about climate change’s impact on farmers, ranchers, and livestock operations, will immediately after the hearings target, vilify, and slander livestock producers to anybody else who will listen.

The petition argues that EPA should “regulate industrial dairy and hog operations under section 111 of the Clean Air Act because these operations cause and contribute significantly to air and climate pollution that endangers public health and welfare.”

https://climaterealism.com/2021/04/climate-activists-launch-new-assault-on-agriculture-petition-epa-for-hog-and-dairy-restrictions/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
They don't like "happy"

Not "happy cows"

Not "happier than a pig in S**t",

they just don't like happy.

Notice, I don't see a complaint about sheep...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Damnit! That's it, when you start screwin around with my milkshakes and bacon the wars on! 9999hair out0000

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
They don't like "happy"

Not "happy cows"

Not "happier than a pig in S**t",

they just don't like happy.

Notice, I don't see a complaint about sheep...

Sheep are baad.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Left wing unrelenting assault on our values, foods we like, guns, fuel we use continues.

A day of backlash will come, and I hope it comes with the fury of a hurricane.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

rangerrebew

A day of backlash will come, and I hope it comes with the fury of a hurricane.

It will come when they start in on getting rid of dogs. :MiniGun: