Author Topic: Defiant Matt Gaetz vows 'truth will prevail' in fiery speech amid DOJ investigation  (Read 356 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Defiant Matt Gaetz vows 'truth will prevail' in fiery speech amid DOJ investigation
by Mica Soellner, Breaking News Reporter |
 | April 09, 2021 10:58 PM

Rep. Matt Gaetz insisted he's not going away as he faces a federal investigation into whether he violated sex trafficking laws and had a sexual encounter with a minor.

Making his first public appearance in more than a week, the Florida Republican delivered a defiant speech during the Save America Summit at former President Donald Trump's Doral golf club and resort in Miami. At the event, hosted by the pro-Trump Women for America First group, the 38-year-old Gaetz dismissed the allegations against him as politically motivated attacks.

"I'm built for the battle, and I'm not going anywhere," Gaetz said. "The smears against me range from distortions of my personal life to wild, and I mean wild, conspiracy theories. I won't be intimidated by a lying media, and I won't be extorted by former DOJ officials and the crooks he is working with. The truth will prevail."

Gaetz is facing mounting controversy as every day brings new reports about the DOJ investigation.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/gaetz-defiant-of-victory-amid-doj-investigation
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34