Author Topic: Jonathan Turley: The Hunter Biden Reclamation Project: Jimmy Kimmel Is The Latest To Embrace Hunter’  (Read 272 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
   April 9, 2021   
The Hunter Biden Reclamation Project: Jimmy Kimmel Is The Latest To Embrace Hunter’s Scandal Spin
Jonathan Turley

We recently discussed how the media has made Hunter Biden a type of collective reclamation project — ignoring evidence of a new possible federal crime while not challenging glaring omissions and contradictions in his interviews. That includes avoiding a gun controversy even as his father calls for a new law to address the very issue raised by Hunter.  This collective willful blindness was evident in the interview conducted last night by Jimmy Kimmel where the two joked about Hunter’s convenient lack of memory. Hunter goes blank on incriminating issues even though he can remember other details going back to when he was eight years old.

Hunter was asked again about his controversial work with Burisma but again the interview avoided addressing obvious and embarrassing contradictions.  Hunter wrote:  “Did I make a mistake by taking a seat on the board of a Ukrainian gas company? No. Did I display a lack of judgment? No. Would I do it again? No.” He insisted that he would only forego the money because “what I didn’t take into account was the way in which they would use the perception against my dad.”

Hunter then emphasized that he was qualified to serve on the board of an energy company after serving on “a dozen boards” like those for Amtrak and World Food Program U.S., and overall “expertise on corporate governance.”

For anyone remotely familiar with Hunter’s history, the only thing more maddening than that answer was the failure of Kimmel to have any substantive follow up.

more
https://jonathanturley.org/2021/04/09/the-hunter-biden-reclamation-project-jimmy-kimmel-is-the-latest-to-embrace-hunters-scandal-spin/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Jimmy Kimmel Is The Latest To Embrace Hunter’s Scandal Spin

No surprise there. There is no such thing as someone rich that can't pimp Kimmel out.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

That Kimmel is a real bulldog of an interviewer. Biden actually said he wasn’t sure if the laptop containing his emails and naked photos belonged to him. And Kimmel nodded.