Author Topic: Hunter Biden calls Lindsey Graham's treatment of him 'sad'  (Read 300 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hunter Biden calls Lindsey Graham's treatment of him 'sad'
« on: April 09, 2021, 01:17:35 pm »
Hunter Biden calls Lindsey Graham's treatment of him 'sad'
by Mike Brest
 | April 09, 2021 08:45 AM

President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, responded to repeated criticism from a former family friend, Sen. Lindsey Graham.

Hunter Biden has been promoting his memoir, which touches on his battle with addiction and his work in Ukraine, a subject scrutinized by Republicans, Graham included.

He called the South Carolina senator’s treatment of him “sad” in a Thursday night interview with Jimmy Kimmel.

“I had a deep respect for Sen. Graham, and it’s just sad to see the way in which he has decided to not just attack me, but to approach politics,” Hunter Biden said, adding that “politics has become so toxic” and that he hopes his father can use “his genuine desire to take some of that toxicity out again.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hunter-biden-lindsey-graham-treatment-sad
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Hunter Biden calls Lindsey Graham's treatment of him 'sad'
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2021, 01:19:24 pm »
“I had a deep respect for Sen. Graham

Now you know this is bullshit...Hunter is always the victim book tour.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2021, 01:25:27 pm »
Hunter Biden: ‘Don’t Know’ if Laptop’s Mine, But ‘It’s a Red Herring’

Ian Hanchett 8 Apr 2021

On Thursday’s broadcast of ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, said he doesn’t know whether the laptop at the center of the New York Post‘s reporting is his, but “it’s a red herring. It is absolutely a red herring.”

Biden said, “I really don’t know. And the fact of the matter is, it’s a red herring. It is absolutely a red herring. But I am absolutely, I think, within my rights to question anything that comes from the desk of Rudy Giuliani. And so, I don’t know is the answer.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/04/08/hunter-biden-dont-know-if-laptops-mine-but-its-a-red-herring/

Did Kimmel show and ask Hunter about the nude pics of him and the prostitutes?..I bet not.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 01:37:18 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2021, 01:38:45 pm »
Hunter was busy yesterday..

On his ‘in your face, America’ tour, Hunter Biden finds a way to take a swipe at Don Trump Jr.
April 9, 2021 | Vivek Saxena

President Joe Biden’s crack-smoking youngest son, Hunter, tried taking shots at former President Donald Trump’s eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., during an interview Thursday on far-left comedian Jimmy Kimmel’s late-night talk show.

At one point in the sycophantic interview, Kimmel asked the young Biden whether it makes him “crazy” when he hears Trump Jr. claim that the only reason he’s been able to get away with his rotten and corrupt behavior because is because of his last name.

“Does it make you crazy when you hear someone like Donald Trump Jr. say the only reason is because you’re a Biden and because of your last name — and how wildly comical that is?” he asked.

Biden replied, “It is wildly comical – that’s putting it lightly. But I don’t spend too much time thinking about it.”

Kimmel also asked Biden whether he’s ever met Trump. He replied by stating that he hasn’t, “not that I know of,” but cautioned that he’s been “in some pretty rough places.” Again the suggestion was that Trump is the real bad guy.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/04/09/on-his-in-your-face-america-tour-hunter-biden-finds-a-way-to-take-a-swipe-at-don-trump-jr-1057194/
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2021, 03:45:45 pm »
Appearing on Jimmy Kimmel like he's some sort of pop star. What a world. Glenn's comments apply to Jimmy, too.
Glenn Greenwald
@ggreenwald

Anyone "interviewing" Hunter Biden who doesn't ask these questions is committing journalistic malpractice:
* Were any of reported emails attributed to you forged?
* Did you pursue the business deals in China reflected in those emails?
* Did the "big guy's 10%" refer to Joe?
9:05 AM · Apr 9, 2021
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org