General Category > World News

Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth’s Husband And Duke Of Edinburgh, Dies At 99

<< < (27/29) > >>

Sighlass:
Just gonna show my ignorance here, but so be it, I honestly didn't know Elizabeth II was married. I figured her husband would be the king and that she was widowed. That is how little I keep up with the silly monarchy. I did enjoy the pictures and somewhat abating my naivete with the posts here from everyone.

libertybele:
CNN posted many pictures of the funeral; what a sad day for England and especially for the Queen.

I couldn't help but notice the Duchess of Cambridge and how absolutely regal she looked and she wore the pearl choker that the Queen had given to Diana and then to her.

They had to of course again mention Markle who couldn't make it because she was too far along in her pregnancy and her doctor advised against it.  B.S.  Just a few weeks ago she trashed the royal family along with her trashy husband and had announced she was pregnant.  I'm glad she stayed behind.

Condolences to the Queen and the Royal family.  All that attended the funeral displayed 'royalty' and a regal presence.

mystery-ak:
Queen nixed Andy’s hope to play admiral at Prince Philip’s funeral
https://nypost.com/2021/04/17/queen-nixed-andrews-hope-to-play-admiral-at-prince-philips-funeral/

Wingnut:

--- Quote from: Right_in_Virginia on April 17, 2021, 03:04:44 pm ---

--- End quote ---

Keep the mask on. Covid becomes her

--- Quote from: Right_in_Virginia on April 17, 2021, 03:30:28 pm ---Who else looks gorgeous in a face mask?  (She was born to be queen)

--- End quote ---

Take the mask off that beautiful woman!

libertybele:
A close up of the Queen sitting by herself (due to COVID restrictions). She is 94 years old.  God Bless her!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version