Author Topic: Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth’s Husband And Duke Of Edinburgh, Dies At 99  (Read 6564 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

Online Right_in_Virginia

Typical Meghan...making this about her..releasing this to the press...the British reporter on Fox dubbed it *Typical Meghan*. 888mouth

Meghan's note for Prince Philip: Duchess leaves handwritten card on wreath for Duke of Edinburgh at St George's Chapel
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9481991/Meghan-leaves-handwritten-card-wreath-Prince-Philip.html

So, now she's a royal again? 

I'm guessing there's going to be "a discussion" when Harry gets back ... and he's going to be one to start it.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Typical Meghan...making this about her..releasing this to the press...the British reporter on Fox dubbed it *Typical Meghan*. 888mouth

Meghan's note for Prince Philip: Duchess leaves handwritten card on wreath for Duke of Edinburgh at St George's Chapel
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9481991/Meghan-leaves-handwritten-card-wreath-Prince-Philip.html

I'm lovin' the comments after the article.   :smokin:

Online Right_in_Virginia

basiaSparkles
@qeatrice

“Your Loving Lilibeth” my heart is breaking right now

10:54 AM · Apr 17, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/qeatrice/status/1383433600570314753

Online Right_in_Virginia

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Just gonna show my ignorance here, but so be it, I honestly didn't know Elizabeth II was married. I figured her husband would be the king and that she was widowed. That is how little I keep up with the silly monarchy. I did enjoy the pictures and somewhat abating my naivete with the posts here from everyone.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline libertybele

CNN posted many pictures of the funeral; what a sad day for England and especially for the Queen.

I couldn't help but notice the Duchess of Cambridge and how absolutely regal she looked and she wore the pearl choker that the Queen had given to Diana and then to her.

They had to of course again mention Markle who couldn't make it because she was too far along in her pregnancy and her doctor advised against it.  B.S.  Just a few weeks ago she trashed the royal family along with her trashy husband and had announced she was pregnant.  I'm glad she stayed behind.

Condolences to the Queen and the Royal family.  All that attended the funeral displayed 'royalty' and a regal presence.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Queen nixed Andy’s hope to play admiral at Prince Philip’s funeral
https://nypost.com/2021/04/17/queen-nixed-andrews-hope-to-play-admiral-at-prince-philips-funeral/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Keep the mask on. Covid becomes her

Who else looks gorgeous in a face mask?  (She was born to be queen)

Take the mask off that beautiful woman!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

A close up of the Queen sitting by herself (due to COVID restrictions). She is 94 years old.  God Bless her!

« Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 12:19:07 am by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Lando Lincoln

Thanks to all who shared. I’m just catching up now.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
basiaSparkles
@qeatrice

“Your Loving Lilibeth” my heart is breaking right now

10:54 AM · Apr 17, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/qeatrice/status/1383433600570314753

My heart broke for the Queen. G-d not only save her, but give her comfort as well.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod

He is going to make a good King when it’s his time, and she will be a wonderful Queen consort.

Offline libertybele

He is going to make a good King when it’s his time, and she will be a wonderful Queen consort.

The Queen stated awhile ago that she would continue on with her duties and Charles has been waiting to take the throne for a very long time and I don't see him abdicating his position to William.  Longevity certainly runs in their genes, so I see William and Kate waiting at least another 20 years. 

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
Prince Charles to become 'quasi-king' but Queen will NEVER abdicate, royal expert claims

PRINCE Charles will become a "quasi-king" as he steps up as "patriarch of the family" - but the Queen will "never abdicate", a royal expert has claimed

Robert Jobson has said the Duke of Cornwall will do "state visits" on the Queen's behalf, however there is "no doubt" the monarch will "carry on" following the death of her beloved husband Prince Philip.

Talking to Omid Scobie on ABC's podcast The Heir Pod, Jobson - who penned the book Prince Philip's Century - said that there is "scope for change", suggesting that Charles, 72, will become a "quasi-king".

"The Prince of Wales will step up, in a way he’s already been doing that for the past five years, but now he truly is the patriarch of the family because the Duke of Edinburgh is dead," Jobson said.

Scobie responded that Charles - who is the heir to the throne - sits in an "almost between role now", mentioning that Jobson referred to him as "perhaps a quasi-king" during yesterday's funeral coverage.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14686134/prince-charles-become-quasi-king-queen-never-abdicate/

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
Above article states the Queen has moved out of Buckingham Palace, and moved into Windsor Castle.

It’s implying that Charles will move into Buckingham Palace.

The Queen turns 95 on April 21. 

Online mountaineer

No one lives forever, and Elizabeth II will die in the near future, sad to say. Charles will use the throne as his bully pulpit for climate change nonsense.  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Prince William Requested Cousin Stand Between Him and Harry at Funeral: Report

Victoria Friedman 19 Apr 2021

Prince William asked for his cousin Peter Phillips to walk between him and Prince Harry during the funeral cortege, according to reports, suggesting there were continued strained relations following Meghan and Harry’s accusations-charged interview.

Sources speaking to the Mail on Sunday claimed Prince William the Duke of Cambridge made the request, with a friend of Prince Harry allegedly telling the tabloid: “He’s just doing what he’s told and getting on with it.”

Peter Phillips, 43, is the son of Anne, Princess Royal and Mark Phillips and is the oldest grandson of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip. Media reported that he was also one of the couple’s favourite grandchildren, likely guaranteeing his place so far up in the funeral procession. However, at the funeral of Queen Elizabeth, The Queen Mother in 2002, Harry and William were seen walking shoulder to shoulder with Peter to Harry’s left, further suggesting Peter’s placement at his grandfather’s funeral was an intentional division of the brothers.

There appeared to be less tension between Harry and William after the funeral ceremony; however, sources speaking to the Mail said that Harry had experienced “a great deal of frostiness” from members of the Royal Family, because there remains “a deep sense of protection towards the Queen and resentment towards Harry. There is little sympathy for him after what he and Meghan said on Oprah.”

“They are still very upset… They all think he has behaved appallingly,” the source added.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/04/19/prince-william-requested-cousin-stand-between-him-harry-funeral-report/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34