Author Topic: What the left ignores in all these anti-Asian hate crimes  (Read 114 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What the left ignores in all these anti-Asian hate crimes
« on: April 10, 2021, 03:28:26 pm »
April 10, 2021
What the left ignores in all these anti-Asian hate crimes
By Jean-Marc Bovee

A professor named Liam O'Mara from Chapman University in California, who was also a candidate for a Riverside County congressional seat, tweeted a picture of a Ku Klux Klan hood to Candace Owens, which read, "Yikes.  You may've dropped this."  This was because Miss Owens previously tweeted, "The #1 violent offenders against black people are other black people."

Miss Owens stated that Mr. O'Mara had been harassing her for two years, but this time she had to respond.  It turns out that he did eventually capitulate and stated, "I made a terrible mistake.  I'm officially (resigning) from all my responsibilities within the Democratic Party and am no longer running for Congress.  What I did was a display of white privilege."  His tweet, as well as his Twitter account, have since been deleted.

Miss Owens followed up with a tweet of her own: "For everyone that is suing @Twitter for clear cut bias — they have written to me to let me know that sending Klansmen hoods to black people does not violate any of their rules.  Racism is ok on their platform!  Thanks @TwitterSafety!"  This sort of reminds me of the fact that Hitler's Mein Kampf is still for sale on Amazon, but Ryan Anderson's When Harry Became Sally is verboten there.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/04/what_the_left_ignores_in_all_these_antiasian_hate_crimes.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Re: What the left ignores in all these anti-Asian hate crimes
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2021, 03:34:12 pm »
Soooo.....where's the asian?

Candace Owens - Mostly black.

Liam O'Hara - white.

Hitler - white.

Harry and Sally, not specified.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.