Author Topic: Gingrich: Kamala Harris Put in Charge of the Border Crisis ‘Because They Knew She Wouldn’t Do Anythi  (Read 290 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gingrich: Kamala Harris Put in Charge of the Border Crisis ‘Because They Knew She Wouldn’t Do Anything’

Trent Baker 12 Apr 2021

Monday on FNC’s “Fox & Friends,” former House Speaker Newt Gingrich declared that the ongoing crisis at the United States’ border with Mexico is not a mistake.

Gingrich argued that President Joe Biden’s administration wanted Vice President Kamala Harris in charge of handling the border crisis “because they knew she wouldn’t do anything.” He said that the administration is “in favor of open borders” because they have the goal of bringing in as many illegal immigrants as possible.

“If you look at a piece of history, sometimes the obvious is accurate. They wanted Harris to be in charge of the border because they knew she wouldn’t do anything,” Gingrich stated. “This is not a mistake, this is why they refuse to call it a crisis. They want the border to be open. Go back and look at the presidential primary debates. They are all in favor of open borders. They are all in favor of eliminating ICE. They are all in favor of eliminating any threat to sanctuary cities. So from their perspective, the next 10 or 15,000 people [coming in] are good because it further increases the number of illegal immigrants in the United States, which is what they want.”

“Of course, it’s working,” he continued. “What if your goal was to have the maximum number of illegal people in the United States? How would you do better than Biden?”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/04/12/gingrich-kamala-harris-put-in-charge-of-the-border-crisis-because-they-knew-she-wouldnt-do-anything/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bilo

I would bet that "dr." Biden encouraged her husband to put Harris in charge of the border mess because it would damage her. Jill likes being in power and wants to delay Harris taking over for as long as possible.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
No need to damage Harris, she did a fine job of that prior to ever being selected as VP.

This administration has but one goal, flood the USA with as many invaders (I despise the use of words like immigrant for these people), future Democrat voters as they see it, as possible.

Congress stopped representing the American people a long time ago, and now their efforts are on steroids!!!

Offline bilo

No need to damage Harris, she did a fine job of that prior to ever being selected as VP.

This administration has but one goal, flood the USA with as many invaders (I despise the use of words like immigrant for these people), future Democrat voters as they see it, as possible.

Congress stopped representing the American people a long time ago, and now their efforts are on steroids!!!

I doubt people in Congress are smart enough to see it, but we will be dividing into two or more countries if this keeps going.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home