Author Topic: Things We Can Live Without  (Read 136 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Things We Can Live Without
« on: April 07, 2021, 01:31:19 pm »
April 7, 2021
Things We Can Live Without
By Charles Turot

It must be pleasant to be a liberal. Every political principle fits on a bumper sticker. All problems can be chalked up to (1) racism, (2) capitalism, (3) global warming, or (4) Donald Trump.  Liberals soak in a fragrant bubble bath of their own worldview.  They need never hear a conservative message, but they won't shut up themselves.  Like that obnoxious guy at the town meeting, they grabbed the microphone and won't put it down.  The left can't resist the impulse to abuse those on the right at every opportunity.  They don't even imagine us in the room; if we happen to be, they pay no mind.  We endure leftist sensory overload every day.

I'm doing my best to duck the abuse.  I've had to give up a lot of things I once liked.

The NFL was an early casualty.  The sight of players, coaches, even owners kneeling to protest demonstrably nonexistent "systemic police racism" sent me to the sidelines.  Colin Kaepernick's socks, featuring pigs wearing police hats, revealed his true feelings as the leader of that movement.  A lot of fans like me make other plans on Sundays now.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/04/things_we_can_live_without.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Things We Can Live Without
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2021, 01:40:11 pm »
I think a lot of us share that author's sentiment. 

I make it a point to think every dollar I spend should be to the destruction of the left wing, and all those who support it.  I wish everyone else would do that too.  Until we do this in unison, we are going to be ignored.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.