Author Topic: Kamala Harris pledged to visit border 'at some point,' but two weeks later White House has no update  (Read 247 times)

Offline libertybele

My hunch is she won't.  She wants nothing to do with this fiaso, and in fact I think she's afraid of addressing the issue and certainly I don't think that there's anything that could prepare her for what she'd witness. 

Kamala Harris pledged to visit border 'at some point,' but two weeks later White House has no update

Vice President Harris said in late March that she will visit the U.S. southern border, but two weeks later there is still no update on when that trip will happen.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki said she didn't have "any trips to outline or preview" when asked if Harris had scheduled a trip to the border. Harris was designated as Biden’s point person to deal with what the White House describes as "root causes" of the border crisis in March.

"I don't have any trips to outline or preview. What our focus is on is solutions and ensuring we have more beds, we're making processing more efficient and effective and that we are addressing this in a humane way that keeps these kids as safe as we possibly can," Psaki said at a press briefing on Wednesday.............

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kamala-harris-visit-border-no-trip-scheduled-vp-immigration
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.