Author Topic: Dr. Fauci Is Left Stammering Incoherently After He's Challenged on Free States vs. Lockdown States  (Read 524 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dr. Fauci Is Left Stammering Incoherently After He's Challenged on Free States vs. Lockdown States
By Bonchie | Apr 06, 2021 4:30 PM ET

Dr. Anthony Fauci is not what the media claim he is. That much has been obvious since the beginning of the pandemic. While presenting himself as a world-class epidemiologist, Fauci has managed to botch everything from mask-wearing to lockdowns, to vaccine efficacy. You likely could have had your dog making COVID policy and gotten a better mitigation strategy than the good doctor decided on.

But worse than just being wrong, Fauci has been wrong while exhibiting a completely unearned sense of arrogance driven by the fact that the left-wing worship him. He’s been on magazines, he does YouTube shows, and he lives on cable news. You’d be hard-pressed to find an instance where he has shown any humility.

The latest example comes via the results we are now seeing in Texas after the state opened its economy fully and rescinded its mask mandate. While Michigan, a heavily mitigated and mask-mandated state, sees a large COVID surge, Texas continues to see overall trends decline. How could that? Shouldn’t the lack of a mask mandate and full restaurants have doomed them?

Well, Fauci was asked about that. His answer was a stammering, incoherent mess. It’s what you get when a guy is literally just making it up as he goes.

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/04/06/dr-fauci-is-left-stammering-incoherently-after-hes-challenged-on-free-states-vs-lockdown-states-n356143
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Time to retire Fauci

Thank him for his service to our country and show him the door
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline PeteS in CA

:thud: Someone on MesSNBC asked Dr. Fauci a challenging question?! :thud: A challenging question based on facts Progs don't want to hear or be heard? :thud:

Newly sighted,    :pigs fly:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

Time to retire Fauci

He should have been fired a long, long time ago.  Why is he still in front of the news cameras?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

Time to retire Fauci

"Thanks" isn't what I'd have in mind.

Offline LegalAmerican

High colonic?   :beer:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
At minimum, a public tarring and feathering.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline roamer_1

Time to retire Fauci

Or.. Cuss his 'service' up one side and down the other and show him the window.  :whistle:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Or.. Cuss his 'service' up one side and down the other and show him the window.  :whistle:

Defenestration:  The option not used often enough.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Victoria33