Author Topic: Trump and his allies have abandoned Matt Gaetz because they 'aren't surprised' by the lurid sex alle  (Read 1797 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

This IS THE LAST sentence is in the article, below. Then, read the thread title.  ALL MADE UP AND LIES.   If any is true, I don't care!  Much ado about,  nothing.  Infants and toddlers are being TRAFFICKED AT THE BORDER!  HELLO? That is a problem. This isn't.   
----

Trump, who has not been shy about blasting out statements on an array of matters, has yet to send one out on Gaetz. And a spokesman for the former president didn't respond to DailyMail.com's inquiries. =ARTICLE.

Offline libertybele

Indeed.

What if it turns out to be all true? What will those who are quick to dismiss the allegations going to say then..

I believe everyone is innocent till proven guilty. But this story could be true. We'll have to wait and see, I guess

@Absalom

The leftists are very good at running smear campaigns, we've seen it happen several times in the past couple of years.  They will continue to smear and destroy as many conservatives as they can.  You watch, DeSantis is next.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
... and just like that it becomes about Trump

Never ceases to amaze me.

Some of us pointed out the danger of losing the high ground with him in office. Some chose to ignore our advice.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline skeeter

Some of us pointed out the danger of losing the high ground with him in office. Some chose to ignore our advice.

And thank God we did. Most of us do not accept that any high ground was lost.

Hell, it was the rats that cheated to win.

Offline LegalAmerican

Hell, it was the rats that cheated to win.

Correct. What high ground are people talking about and why?  My old post from Nov. 2019. We are in communist  country now, and people want to 'look good'?  IN THE GULAG?    **nononono*
------

ALL KENNEDYS were horn dogs. LBJ. CLINTON! Clinton has child with black prostitute. DANNY WILLIAMS. Hillary found in hotel room with female black prostitute! Not mention their k!ll list. Same with Kenyan obama.Married to trannie, kids belong to Dr.Anita Blanchard & Martin Nesbitt. He was a male wh0re for rich white men to get his cociane. He smokes pot, drinks, so much he had BREWERY PUT IN WH. Trump does not smoke, drink alcohol, no illegal drugs, no coffee! He is more wholesome than you are! WWW.MAGAPILL.COM

Offline Sighlass

Thank God? How would that go? Thanks for the Stormy's and Playboy covers, 3 divorces, cheating on wives, and hidden payoffs... Yep... no high ground was lost. /s   ... The pattern with a lot of Trump voters I see is they were not perfect so it is perfectly fine to vote whatever.... Well I ain't perfect either, far from it, but I expect more from my elected leaders. I liked belonging to the party that at least tried to hold the high ground. Now the line is one big blur.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 02:28:07 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline LMAO

Correct. What high ground are people talking about and why?  My old post from Nov. 2019. We are in communist  country now, and people want to 'look good'?  IN THE GULAG?    **nononono*
------

ALL KENNEDYS were horn dogs. LBJ. CLINTON! Clinton has child with black prostitute. DANNY WILLIAMS. Hillary found in hotel room with female black prostitute! Not mention their k!ll list. Same with Kenyan obama.Married to trannie, kids belong to Dr.Anita Blanchard & Martin Nesbitt. He was a male wh0re for rich white men to get his cociane. He smokes pot, drinks, so much he had BREWERY PUT IN WH. Trump does not smoke, drink alcohol, no illegal drugs, no coffee! He is more wholesome than you are! WWW.MAGAPILL.COM

Where are you getting this information?????
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline skeeter

Thank God? How would that go? Thanks for the Stormy's and Playboy covers, 3 divorces, cheating on wives, and hidden payoffs... Yep... no high ground was lost. /s   ... The pattern with a lot of Trump voters I see is they were not perfect so it is perfectly fine to vote whatever.... Well I ain't perfect either, far from it, but I expect more from my elected leaders. I liked belonging to the party that at least tried to hold the high ground. Now the line is one big blur.

By that definition America had the 'high ground' under Jimmy Carter.

I suppose it all depends upon where your focus is. Mine was on national policy. Under Trump America did fine.

The rest is between Trump and his maker, right?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 02:07:29 pm by skeeter »

Offline LegalAmerican

[/quote

You believe EVERY LEFT propaganda out there.  Stormy has to pay Trump, $290,000.00 for LYING.  What 3 divorce's? 
Ivana and Marla. TWO!   Marla cheated on Trump.  Not a good match.  POTUS TRUMP IS ON HIS THIRD MARRIAGE.
EVERY PRESIDENT SINCE EISENHOWER HAS CHEATED! You just don't know about it. JFK...WAS THE WORST.  LBJ.  OBAMA, WITH REGGIE and more. BILL CLINTON!  Why do you expect more from other human beings?   People in power have all kind of 'pull'. 
You want a PRIEST, OR POPE as president?  HECK. POTUS TRUMP IS MORE WHOLESOME , than some of them!  And you.

My old post;
ALL KENNEDYS were horn dogs. LBJ. CLINTON! Clinton has child with black prostitute. DANNY WILLIAMS. Hillary found in hotel room with female black prostitute! Not mention their k!ll list. Same with Kenyan obama.Married to trannie, kids belong to Dr.Anita Blanchard & Martin Nesbitt. He was a male wh0re for rich white men to get his cociane. He smokes pot, drinks, so much he had BREWERY PUT IN WH.

Trump does not smoke, drink alcohol, no illegal drugs, no coffee! He is more wholesome than you are! WWW.MAGAPILL.COM
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 10:07:53 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

Where are you getting this information?????

Common knowledge and my good memory.  Where you been?  Danny Williams had his own video.  All kind of videos on JFK'S,  MISTRESS'S.  BILL CLINTON.  OBAMA.  Oh my gosh, how do NOT KNOW?  I don't have to tell you about JFK, do I? Do I have to spoon feed you?  Just asking. Both Clintons, go both ways. You need to do your own research.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4049vHKWso

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVMCF8hrHQk
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 10:31:07 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline LMAO

Common knowledge and my good memory.  Where you been?  Danny Williams had his own video.  All kind of videos on JFK'S,  MISTRESS'S.  BILL CLINTON.  OBAMA.  Oh my gosh, how do NOT KNOW?  I don't have to tell you JFK, do I? Do I have spoon feed you?  Just asking. Both Clintons, go both ways.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHwp8-FgwHo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4049vHKWso

Most of what you posted is conspiracy theories. I don’t read or follow conspiracy theories

Posting YouTube videos doesn’t make them true 
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

The leftists are very good at running smear campaigns, we've seen it happen several times in the past couple of years.  They will continue to smear and destroy as many conservatives as they can.  You watch, DeSantis is next.

Smear campaigns are only smear campaigns if they are untrue. We don’t know if the story involving Matt Gaetz is true or not.

At one time, the claim  that Andrew Como would fudge numbers of Covid deaths  while shoving COVID positive patients in nursing homes was a “smear campaign”

As of now, Gaetz  gets the benefit of doubt until the story is proven to be true

Barry Goldwater

Offline LegalAmerican

Most of what you posted is conspiracy theories. I don’t read or follow conspiracy theories

Posting YouTube videos doesn’t make them true

WRONG. Listening to Danny Williams will explain it for you. He received money & gifts from Bill.  That you won't listen, means, you are LEFTIST.  The same as putting your fingers in your ear and saying "la la la la la'.  Have you read CATHY O' BRIENS BOOK,  "TRANSFORMATION OF AMERICA"". Presidents and high official's, using sex slaves.  She was one of them. Hillary raped Cathy. In the book.  This should do it, before I get into 'trouble'. 

Offline LMAO

WRONG. Listening to Danny Williams will explain it for you. He received money & gifts from Bill.  That you won't listen, means, you are LEFTIST.  The same as putting your fingers in your ear and saying "la la la la la'.  Have you read CATHY O' BRIENS BOOK,  "TRANSFORMATION OF AMERICA"". Presidents and high official's, using sex slaves.  She was one of them. Hillary raped Cathy. In the book.  This should do it, before I get into 'trouble'.

Lol....

You dismiss outright any possibility these claims against Matt Gaetz are true.  Then on the flipside you embrace a book written by somebody who cannot prove any of their claims but as long as  it’s negative when it comes to your political opponents , it has to be true

I suppose that’s part of our tribal nature. Again, until these claims against Mr. Gaetz are proven to be true, he gets the benefit of the doubt.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 10:45:08 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline Sighlass

Quote from: LegalAmerican
Trump does not smoke, drink alcohol, no illegal drugs, no coffee! He is more wholesome than you are! Megapill

@LegalAmerican

MegaNut is what you are.... Grab em by the P*s$^! Crazy. Here is Trump with Beer and Wine.... Here is Trump waving a LGBT flag... He curses most every event he does, and he was a freaking liberal on major issues before he decided he wanted to run for president.

Nut Nut Nut Nut Nut... Squirrel !

« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 04:54:18 am by Sighlass »