Author Topic: Texas Sends Giant Message with 100% Packed Baseball Stadium: ‘America, Let’s Play Ball!’  (Read 269 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Texas Sends Giant Message with 100% Packed Baseball Stadium: ‘America, Let’s Play Ball!’

by Kyle Becker

Texas is sending a message to America about the coronavirus pandemic — and the view of it speaks louder than words.

It is a 100% full baseball stadium for fans attending a Texas Rangers baseball game. Behold, America.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/texas-sends-giant-message-with-100-packed-baseball-stadium-america-lets-play-ball-knab/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Night Hides Not

It's not going to last long, the Texas Rangers are a terrible team. Once the newness of the stadium wears off, there will be thousands of empty seats.

I might go to a game or two, for the benefit of my grandson, but MLB lost me by its descent into wokeness.

From what I heard, the cost of going to a game borders on outrageous, i.e. tickets, parking, concessions. Premium prices for an at best mediocre product.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 03:46:09 pm by Night Hides Not »
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.