Author Topic: If Democrats Will Cry ‘Racist’ No Matter What, Republicans Should Pass Much Stronger Laws  (Read 203 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 If Democrats Will Cry ‘Racist’ No Matter What, Republicans Should Pass Much Stronger Laws

Everyone knows why Democrats don’t want voters to show ID. It has nothing to do with racism, and everyone knows it. So why are we playing this stupid game?

By Joy Pullmann
April 6, 2021

In March, Georgia Republicans amended their state’s election laws in a weak attempt to assuage voters disgusted with their enabling of the 2020 election circus. To punish their political opponents for requiring voter ID and creating an election season of a month long or more Democrats called up their character assassination squads.

Democrats have been throwing every bit of pressure they can at Georgia elected officials to get their way without winning power legitimately through elections. This has included pressure from Democrats’ current and last U.S. presidents, Joe Biden and Barack Obama.

Biden called on companies to push his political goals outside of the legitimate political system by boycotting Georgia. He is the first president to openly push private companies to boycott a U.S. state over fully legal political outcomes he dislikes.

Biden also explicitly voiced support for Major League Baseball economically punishing Americans represented by members of his political opposition by withdrawing MLB’s All-Star game from Atlanta. MLB quickly complied.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/04/06/if-democrats-will-cry-racist-no-matter-what-republicans-should-pass-much-stronger-laws/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The author is correct.

NOTHING will stop the left and media from howling at the top of their capacity no matter what the red/conservative states do.

So... might as well pass the most restrictive election laws possible.

And yes, my intent is to DENY many people the vote.
UNLESS they are willing to comply with a basic set of requirements.
Such as:
1. Register in advance
2. Vote on election day (NOT by mail)
3. Produce valid identification.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
The author is correct.

NOTHING will stop the left and media from howling at the top of their capacity no matter what the red/conservative states do.

So... might as well pass the most restrictive election laws possible.

And yes, my intent is to DENY many people the vote.
UNLESS they are willing to comply with a basic set of requirements.
Such as:
1. Register in advance
2. Vote on election day (NOT by mail)
3. Produce valid identification.

Exactly.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley