Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

Name-calling of Politicians / Political Parties

<< < (2/4) > >>

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: Polly Ticks on April 05, 2021, 07:47:26 pm ---Ooooo ... I had actually forgotten about that!  Excellent point that they probably brought that one on themselves.

--- End quote ---

Well, I was joshing you about being a "biddy."  You most certainly are not.

libertybele:
I've always enjoyed this forum because we can express our opinion without the mods putting their thumbs down on us. Name calling of politicians and political parties goes along with the territory and is a form of expression.  We all of course know that name-calling of individuals is off limits.

So instead of Sloe Joe, Mario Kart Joe, Sleepy Joe, etc., we should call him president Biden or just plain Joe?  Somehow that seems a tad boring. I myself would have a difficult time actually referring to him as president Biden...he just ain't presidential enough!   :shrug:

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: libertybele on April 05, 2021, 09:48:32 pm ---I've always enjoyed this forum because we can express our opinion without the mods putting their thumbs down on us. Name calling of politicians and political parties goes along with the territory and is a form of expression.  We all of course know that name-calling of individuals is off limits.

So instead of Sloe Joe, Mario Kart Joe, Sleepy Joe, etc., we should call him president Biden or just plain Joe?  Somehow that seems a tad boring. I myself would have a difficult time actually referring to him as president Biden...he just ain't presidential enough!   :shrug:

--- End quote ---

My preferred moniker is "Shortbus Joe."

dfwgator:
Ridicule is Man's most powerful weapon.  Our side doesn't use it nearly enough.

libertybele:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on April 05, 2021, 10:09:37 pm ---My preferred moniker is "Shortbus Joe."

--- End quote ---

888high58888

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version