Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

Name-calling of Politicians / Political Parties

(1/4) > >>

Polly Ticks:
Are pet phrases/names like "Libtards", "Demoncrats", "Repukes", "Drumpf", "Sleepy Joe", etc., really helpful? Or do they indicate a purely emotional reaction and therefore make one seem less rooted in logic?

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: Polly Ticks on April 05, 2021, 07:26:31 pm ---Are pet phrases/names like "Libtards", "Demoncrats", "Repukes", "Drumpf", "Sleepy Joe", etc., really helpful? Or do they indicate a purely emotional reaction and therefore make one seem less rooted in logic?

--- End quote ---

It's the second, I suppose, but I call Democrats "Rats" because of the way they bitched about a frame in a political commercial.  I'm a badun...ya biddy!   :laugh:

LegalAmerican:
Kum-by-ya.

mystery-ak:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on April 05, 2021, 07:32:12 pm ---It's the second, I suppose, but I call Democrats "Rats" because of the way they bitched about a frame in a political commercial.  I'm a badun...ya biddy!   :laugh:

--- End quote ---

I agree..I prefer *RATS* cause that us what they are....I consider that tame compared to what I really want to call them...but I digress.

Polly Ticks:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on April 05, 2021, 07:32:12 pm ---It's the second, I suppose, but I call Democrats "Rats" because of the way they bitched about a frame in a political commercial.  I'm a badun...ya biddy!   :laugh:

--- End quote ---

Ooooo ... I had actually forgotten about that!  Excellent point that they probably brought that one on themselves.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version