Author Topic: Gaetz defends himself: I'm 'not a monk'  (Read 732 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gaetz defends himself: I'm 'not a monk'
« on: April 05, 2021, 05:54:20 pm »
Gaetz defends himself: I'm 'not a monk'
By Dominick Mastrangelo - 04/05/21 01:41 PM EDT

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fl.) defended himself in a fiery opinion piece Monday amid allegations of sexual misconduct and a Justice Department investigation into sex trafficking claims against him.

"Washington scandal cycles are predictable, and sex is especially potent in politics," Gaetz wrote in an editorial published Monday in the Washington Examiner. "Let me first remind everyone that I am a representative in Congress, not a monk, and certainly not a criminal."

The congressman from the Florida panhandle said late last week he does not intend to resign despite a federal investigation into whether he paid women — and a 17-year-old girl — for sexual favors. Gaetz has denied he had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/546499-gaetz-defends-himself-in-defiant-op-ed-im-not-a-monk
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline andy58-in-nh

Re: Gaetz defends himself: I'm 'not a monk'
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2021, 06:21:32 pm »
He wasn't accused of "not being a monk".

Just instinct perhaps, but I have a bad feeling about this guy.   
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2021, 06:25:03 pm »
Ex-Gaetz aide defends former boss amid sex trafficking probe
By Juliegrace Brufke - 04/05/21 02:01 PM EDT

A former staffer for embattled Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) said Monday he had told the FBI he had no knowledge or evidence that Gaetz had an inappropriate relationship with a minor, saying he believed the accusations against his former boss were "baseless."

At a press even organized by Gaetz's office, Nathan Nelson, a retired Air Force captain who previously served as Gaetz’s director of military affairs, denied he left the Gaetz team over the allegations.

Nelson said he met with FBI agents for roughly two hours last week, who he said contacted him stating that members of the media said he had information pertaining to the probe.

"They told me that members of the media reached out to them asserting that I had previous knowledge of Congressman Gaetz's illegal activities," he said. "They asserted that because of that knowledge, I resigned from my position as director of military affairs. I'm here this morning to state that nothing could be further from the truth.

"This baseless claim against me leaves me further convinced that the allegations against Congressman Gaetz are likewise fabricated,” he said.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/546508-ex-gaetz-aide-defends-former-boss-amid-sex-trafficking-probe
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2021, 06:45:45 pm »
He wasn't accused of "not being a monk".

Just instinct perhaps, but I have a bad feeling about this guy.

I don't have bad feelings about ANY MAN.  This is how men are programed. Hard wired. If, If, If, if,  something did happen with this young woman, she was 17, close to 18.  This is NOT like being with actual CHILDREN...like the pedo's are. 
There are children at the border, toddlers, age 1,3,5, being trafficked for sex slavery and we waste time and money on this, because MATT is a republican?  Much ado about nothing.   DEMON-RATS want to change age of consent, to age 12. Also reduce voting age to 16. This whole thing is silly.  Now, they want to focus on Matt and NOT Hunter Biden. the real pedo or the one in Oval Office. 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2021, 07:01:02 pm »
Ex-Gaetz aide defends former boss amid sex trafficking probe
By Juliegrace Brufke - 04/05/21 02:01 PM EDT

A former staffer for embattled Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) said Monday he had told the FBI he had no knowledge or evidence that Gaetz had an inappropriate relationship with a minor, saying he believed the accusations against his former boss were "baseless."

At a press even organized by Gaetz's office, Nathan Nelson, a retired Air Force captain who previously served as Gaetz’s director of military affairs, denied he left the Gaetz team over the allegations.

Nelson said he met with FBI agents for roughly two hours last week, who he said contacted him stating that members of the media said he had information pertaining to the probe.

"They told me that members of the media reached out to them asserting that I had previous knowledge of Congressman Gaetz's illegal activities," he said. "They asserted that because of that knowledge, I resigned from my position as director of military affairs. I'm here this morning to state that nothing could be further from the truth.

"This baseless claim against me leaves me further convinced that the allegations against Congressman Gaetz are likewise fabricated,” he said.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/546508-ex-gaetz-aide-defends-former-boss-amid-sex-trafficking-probe

Thank you.  By now, we should all know HOW the LEFTS, democrats, roll. What they did with POTUS TRUMP.  General Flynn.  Others. Roger Stone.  Do people never learn?  SINCE WHEN IS MEDIA GIVING US CORRECT INFORMATION?  This is another witch hunt.  Smearing a good man.  A man fighting for our REPUBLIC.  We have LEFTS....wanting to punish anyone who showed up at capitol Jan. 6th.  FBI,  did a raid on a young woman, who was walking the grounds with her boyfriend. Do not support tyranny.= (To everyone on here)
--------
No word on what has happened to a young Christian woman after the FBI raided her home in the wee hours of the morning, in a Stasi-style apprehension. Apparently, we live in a Nazi state now, where the FBI can detain people secretly?

The Gateway Pundit reported:
Young female Christian volunteer Elizabeth Rose Williams was arrested last Tuesday by the FBI.

As of this writing, her family has not heard from her.
Elizabeth was scooped up by FBI agents in an early morning raid at her home in Ingram, Texas.
The FBI waited until 4-6 AM to raid this Christian woman’s home.

https://conservativedailypost.com/fbi-r ... re-she-is/

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2021, 07:19:08 pm »
I also believe this is baseless.  The Democommies are going full tilt.  They think they have a mandate from the American people to do anything they want.  They will not stop at Gaetz!

2022 will not get here fast enough!

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2021, 07:46:52 pm »
I also believe this is baseless.  The Democommies are going full tilt.  They think they have a mandate from the American people to do anything they want.  They will not stop at Gaetz!

2022 will not get here fast enough!

Correct.  People need to realize; "YOU ARE NEXT! "   :thumbsup:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2021, 01:46:43 pm »
Support the USO

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2021, 02:35:14 am »
Rep. Matt Gaetz: The swamp is out to drown me with false charges, but I'm not giving up
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/op-eds/rep-matt-gaetz-oped-the-swamp-is-out-to-drown-me-with-false-charges-but-im-not-giving-up

I support MATT...totally.   This is rather silly and just attacking him, because...THEY CAN.  HE IS ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS.

Offline corbe

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2021, 02:44:35 am »
   I'd trust him more if he was a piano player in a whore house than as a politician.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.