Author Topic: Hunter Biden says he is '100 percent certain' he will be cleared of wrongdoing in tax investigation  (Read 419 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hunter Biden says he is '100 percent certain' he will be cleared of wrongdoing in tax investigation
By Marina Pitofsky - 04/04/21 01:46 PM EDT

Hunter Biden, the son of President Biden, said in a new interview that said that he is “100 percent” certain that he will be “cleared of any wrongdoing” in a Department of Justice (DOJ) investigation into his taxes.

Hunter Biden told CBS News correspondent Tracy Smith that he is "cooperating completely."

“I am absolutely certain, 100 percent certain that at the end of the investigation, that I will be cleared of any wrongdoing,” Hunter Biden said, adding that “all I can do is cooperate, and trust in the process.”

Hunter Biden last year confirmed that the U.S. attorney’s office in Delaware was investigating his taxes.

“I am confident that a professional and objective review of these matters will demonstrate that I handled my affairs legally and appropriately, including with the benefit of professional tax advisors,” he said in a statement in December.

Then-President-elect Biden said in December that he had not discussed the federal investigation with any attorney general candidates.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/546384-hunter-biden-says-he-is-100-certain-he-will-be-cleared-of
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is there any doubt!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

If the FBI has anything to do with it ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'd be pretty confident myself, if my doddering daddy was a media-approved POTUS.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
There is no doubt.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline MajorClay