Author Topic: Hunter Biden Admits He Smoked Parmesan Cheese After Mistaking It for Crack  (Read 469 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5KAfaKk0UA

Pam Key4 Apr 20210
0:58

President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden admitted during a CBS News interview that he smoked Parmesan cheese after mistaking it for crack cocaine during the height of his addiction.

Reporter Tracy Smith said, “You wake up some mornings — I shouldn’t even say some mornings because you slept 15 minutes at a time and be looking for crack and to smoke whatever was there?”

Biden said: “I spent more time on my hands and knees picking through rugs smoking anything that resembled crack cocaine. I probably smoked more Parmesan cheese than anyone – than anyone you know, Tracy.”

Smith said, “Because there would will be crumbs mixed in?”

Biden said, “Yeah, I went one time for 13 days without sleeping, and smoking crack, and drinking vodka exclusively throughout that entire time.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/04/04/hunter-biden-admits-he-smoked-parmesan-cheese-after-mistaking-it-for-crack/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline andy58-in-nh

Good thing their wasn't a brisket lying around.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Parmesan?   What a light weight.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Parmesan?   What a light weight.

Lighten up!  Who, among us, has never done this?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Feta Crumblies yes.   333cleo 333cleo
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

As I recall, someone (no longer here) was desperate enough to snort gypsum dust from his drywall.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
As I recall, someone (no longer here) was desperate enough to snort gypsum dust from his drywall.

Should have advised him to eat the paint chips from the windowsill.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

Those of us who've never partied with Frankie, Johnnie & Luigi?

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org