Author Topic: Watch: Pastor Orders Police to Get Out of His Church, "Get Out, You Nazis!"  (Read 480 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Watch: Pastor Orders Police to Get Out of His Church, "Get Out, You Nazis!"
By Nick Arama | Apr 04, 2021 9:30 AM ET

It’s perhaps not hard to understand why on Easter weekend that this video has gone viral.

It shows several Canadian police officers and a woman with a “pubic health inspector “sweater showing up at the Cave of Adullam Church in Calgary, Canada. A Polish pastor who has been identified as Artur Pawlowski, then responded to their presence at the church ordering them out, calling them Nazis and fascists and ordering them “Out of this property!” until they have a warrant. “Nazis are not welcome here, Gestapo is not welcome here.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziWXH7T15zw&t=2s

The police appear completely completely cowed by the force of his response and seem to realize that it’s best to leave. He rails against them disrupting the Passover celebration and one of the holiest times of the year.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/04/04/watch-pastor-orders-police-to-get-out-of-his-church-get-out-you-nazis-n355271
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Not all Americans live in the US.   This man is one of ours.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan

Offline skeeter

That was VERY satisfying.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I wish him well for they will come for him now.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I wish him well for they will come for him now.

Yes, I fear he will pay the price for this...God Speed Pastor
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
I wonder how many Mosque gatherings they've tried to break up during Ramadan?
James 1:20

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
That b*tch wouldn't shut her mouth.  Imagine going home to that every night.    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That b*tch wouldn't shut her mouth.  Imagine going home to that every night.    :laugh:

She prolly dresses up in her Dominatrix gear and flogs her Lesbian slave.  She had that "Respect my authority" posture written all over her Nazi Arm Band.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

How many ways can we say ZERO?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Just spitballing here, but looks like they came to find a problem, (search until you find something to write them up). They were turned at the gate and the lady didn't like that she was not allowed to advance far enough to make up her damning report (stopped at the entrance). Pastor held his ground and didn't give an inch. Good for him.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline skeeter

She absolutely was determined to have the last word. The only reason she ended up leaving at all was her associates started moving towards the door & carried her like flotsam.

Offline libertasbella

• Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
  • Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
    • Libertas Bella
Just spitballing here, but looks like they came to find a problem, (search until you find something to write them up). They were turned at the gate and the lady didn't like that she was not allowed to advance far enough to make up her damning report (stopped at the entrance). Pastor held his ground and didn't give an inch. Good for him.

The bureaucrat despises anyone who reveres a higher authority than their own.
DeFi tutorials for noobs and normies. Merchandise for apes and chads who want to share the love with our libertarian clothing and 2nd Amendment shirts
"Liberty is beautiful" for all - only at Libertas Bella.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

I would encourage moslems to gather. Since they can all esad.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline LegalAmerican

Good to watch.  About Easter.  4-4-21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qOd8ceJ7TY