Author Topic: Russian tanks rumble towards Ukraine border - panic over video footage on motorway  (Read 531 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Russian tanks rumble towards Ukraine border - panic over video footage on motorway
Tom Hussey
15 hrs ago

A video has emerged from Russia showing a massive convoy of tanks and trucks speeding towards the Ukrainian border. Despite the heavy military presence, Russian President Putin said only humanitarian aid was being delivered to the region, which he described as being caught up in an internal conflict.

The terrifying footage showed tens of tanks, armoured vehicles and trucks amongst traffic near the city of Krasnodar in southern Russia.

Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab said he was "gravely concerned" at the situation while US President Joe Biden lent support to Ukraine's leader Volodymyr Zelenskiy during a 50-minute phone conversation yesterday.

Kyiv and Moscow have blamed each other in recent weeks for a spike in violence in the eastern Donbass region where tensions have risen between Ukrainian troops and Russian-backed seperatist forces.

more w/video
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/russian-tanks-rumble-towards-ukraine-border-panic-over-video-footage-on-motorway/ar-BB1fgF2x?ocid=BingNewsSearch
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Those don't look like tanks, unless Russian tanks have rubber tires.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Those don't look like tanks, unless Russian tanks have rubber tires.
  Dementia Joe,  Whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do  when Putin comes for Ukraine. 

Think of him as Corn Pop?  That Corn Pop was a bad dude.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Gee, I feel so relieved that Sloe Joe is our Commander in Chief.  *****rollingeyes*****
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
We have no business in Ukraine.  If Russia wants to role over Ukraine and completely occupy it, what business is it of the USA?  NONE!

The Ukraine had the opportunity to join NATO, and they declined.  I say let them live and die with that decision.

Where is NATO? 

Offline dfwgator

Not my circus, not my monkeys.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
We have no business in Ukraine.  If Russia wants to role over Ukraine and completely occupy it, what business is it of the USA?  NONE!

The Ukraine had the opportunity to join NATO, and they declined.  I say let them live and die with that decision.

Where is NATO?
C'mon, man! We haven't had a new war in, well, 4 years at least...

(/sarc)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
They stole half of Ukraine when the treasonous Kenyan was polluting the presidency, now they're going to steal the rest of it while we have no president.

Notice how Putin behaved while Trump was President?  Putin BEHAVED.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.