Author Topic: Austin Burning  (Read 404 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Austin Burning
« on: April 04, 2021, 01:52:59 am »
Lawrence Person's BattleSwarm Blog 4/3/2021

Another wondrous side benefit of all the drug-addled transients Mayor Steve Adler and the Austin City Council have lured to the city is the fires they’ve started in their trash-strewn camps. This week saw three separate homeless camp fires, one of which engulfed a historic building:

Three fires broke out at Austin homeless camps over the span of 24 hours. One of those fires spread and burned the historic Buford Tower in Downtown Austin.

The Austin Fire Department said they believe the blaze was arson and are looking for a suspect. AFD said the Thursday night fire started at a nearby homeless camp and drifted to the historic tower.

Friday, city crews were washing away the ashes left behind. No injuries were reported. AFD said the damage was mostly on the outside of the building and windows.

“I lost everything, my entire life,” said Richard Bryant, who lives at the homeless camp. “My sleeping bag, my clothes, my blanket, everything.”

More: https://www.battleswarmblog.com/?p=47736

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Austin Burning
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2021, 02:28:46 am »
How many of those homeless were wearing masks? I would say maybe 10%.
And they share them back and forth when someone needs one to enter a store or building.

How many homeless even know what 'social distancing' means?
I would say maybe 10% but even the ones who know don't care about it.
Those people live and party virtually on top of one another in those crowed 'camps'.

How many homeless even know about Fauci's pandemic or that there is a vaccine for it?
I doubt any or at most very few homeless have been or will be vaccinated.

While working class people are told by the Fauci clown to wear two or three or four masks to avoid police harassment and possible arrest, the homeless are living out a Florida Beach Orgy/Party every day, with absolutely no fear of any kind of Police intervention.

How many homeless have died of COVID? Honestly, I have never heard of a single homeless being diagnosed with COVID. Even though they live outdoors in squalor and poor health, combined with crowded living conditions. How amazing is that? Only working class people can contract COVID. Why, it's a genuine miracle!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 02:36:32 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2021, 02:36:17 am »
The uncounted: People who are homeless are invisible victims of Covid-19

https://www.statnews.com/2021/03/11/the-uncounted-people-who-are-homeless-are-invisible-victims-of-covid-19/

One study showed the mortality rate of homeless people in New York was 75% higher than the city’s rate. It’s just that an accounting of these deaths, like homeless people themselves, seems to have slipped through the cracks.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2021, 02:40:10 am »
That may be true? I don't know. So instead of 0.01 mortality rate, for homeless it is ~0.02.
But that is likely because Police do not enforce King Fauci's mandates on homeless as they do on everyone else.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2021, 03:32:01 am »
So there was a fire bug among the mentally ill or druggie homeless?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2021, 03:21:15 pm »
So there was a fire bug among the mentally ill or druggie homeless?

Who would have thought???  It boggles the mind.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: