Author Topic: Donald Trump Jr.'s New Neighbors in Florida Tried to Bar Him From Buying Property There  (Read 800 times)

Offline libertybele

There goes the neighborhood, another Trump moving in!      :rolling:

Donald Trump Jr.'s New Neighbors in Florida Tried to Bar Him From Buying Property There

Donald Trump Jr. and longtime girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle have pulled the trigger on the purchase of a $9.7 million mansion in Jupiter, Florida’s Admirals Cove neighborhood, an exclusive gated community they hoped would be more welcoming than their former home of New York City. But it turns out that the Capitol riots of January 6 in particular took a toll on the Trump-and-co’s welcome wagon, as the Palm Beach Post reports that 30 residents of Admirals Cove have reached out since January expressing their concerns about them moving to the neighborhood.

Not unlike Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner’s new neighbors on Indian Creek Island, where golf club members have preemptively launched a campaign against their joining, Donald and Guilfoyle’s new neighbors sound less than thrilled at the prospect of having the former POTUS’ son moving in down the street...........

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/donald-trump-jr-neighbors-florida-172121309.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

Everybody hates the Trumps like Yahoo does.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Floriduh,the southernmost yankee state in the nation.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

Floriduh,the southernmost yankee state in the nation.

Floriduh?  Really??  Yep, we live in the deep south. We were thinking of moving, but in light of all that has transpired, and even with the gators and hurricanes we'll stay put.  Only wish we lived in a more rural area. 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

There goes the neighborhood, another Trump moving in!      :rolling:

Donald Trump Jr.'s New Neighbors in Florida Tried to Bar Him From Buying Property There

Donald Trump Jr. and longtime girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle have pulled the trigger on the purchase of a $9.7 million mansion in Jupiter, Florida’s Admirals Cove neighborhood, an exclusive gated community they hoped would be more welcoming than their former home of New York City. But it turns out that the Capitol riots of January 6 in particular took a toll on the Trump-and-co’s welcome wagon, as the Palm Beach Post reports that 30 residents of Admirals Cove have reached out since January expressing their concerns about them moving to the neighborhood.

Not unlike Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner’s new neighbors on Indian Creek Island, where golf club members have preemptively launched a campaign against their joining, Donald and Guilfoyle’s new neighbors sound less than thrilled at the prospect of having the former POTUS’ son moving in down the street...........

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/donald-trump-jr-neighbors-florida-172121309.html

Jan. 6th was infiltrated by ANTIFA/BLM.  Trump voter's had nothing to do with any riot.  There was an ad placed, for people to dress up with some TRUMP GEAR and are paid $35.00 an hour, to go to capitol. I just HATE how media keeps lying about JAN. 6TH. 

https://twitter.com/ksorbs/status/1346924706255966208?s=20
THOSE OPPOSING ANY TRUMP,  are anti-American.  Also, LIBERALS.  Disgusting group.

Offline LegalAmerican

They have to keep with that big lie about CAPITOL. 

https://twitter.com/RealMattCouch/status/1346923121220190208?s=20

How do you post a picture?  I have the ad, calling for Antifa to riot at capitol.

This is Will Johnson,  talking about, HOW MEDIA has to keep pushing in Jan. 6th. LIE. Just like this article did. ZERO to do with anything. I ADORE WILL and use his videos a lot on my other side. It is in the beginning.

The Jihadist that got killed, was a muslim. Black and praising allah.  MEDIA ties to claim, this was NOT TERRORISM. HA!  HE HAD A GUN AND KNIFE.  Then talking about George Floyd. I do hate, people making comments, on how it SHOULD have gone. ALL HIND SIGHT. No one was there, other than the people, who were.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBdTD-VTYxo
« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 02:29:51 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

Floriduh?  Really??  Yep, we live in the deep south. We were thinking of moving, but in light of all that has transpired, and even with the gators and hurricanes we'll stay put.  Only wish we lived in a more rural area. 

That is ok. ATIFA/BLM...will find you.   Then biden goons.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Inside Donald Trump Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle’s new $9.7M Florida mansion 

more
https://nypost.com/2021/04/02/inside-donald-trump-jr-kimberly-guilfoyles-new-florida-mansion/
« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 01:09:40 am by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

more
https://nypost.com/2021/04/02/inside-donald-trump-jr-kimberly-guilfoyles-new-florida-mansion/

I absolutely love the home; what's not to love about it?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@libertybele

It's too damn big. I guarantee you there are rooms there they don't go into more than once a year.

I honestly don't get the obsession with mansions.

Offline LegalAmerican

more

Thank you. I hate leftist MEDIA. (Still trying to use Jan. 6th. as some issue. Liars.)

Offline LegalAmerican

I prefer, clean shaven men.  DON JR. LOOKS GREAT as does Kimberly. 

Offline LegalAmerican

@libertybele

It's too damn big. I guarantee you there are rooms there they don't go into more than once a year.

I honestly don't get the obsession with mansions.

Investments, and if you need a huge place, you have it.  Meetings, parties. Most people have no need, for homes this side.
SAFE INVESTMENT.  REAL ESTATE.   

Offline roamer_1

I have an innate distrust of anyone who is bent enough to require something like that.  :shrug:

Spent enough time working on stuff like that to know the kind that live in em.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Investments, and if you need a huge place, you have it.  Meetings, parties. Most people have no need, for homes this side.
SAFE INVESTMENT.  REAL ESTATE.

@LegalAmerican

Only until the market crashes and the communists here do the same thing their idols did in Russia,and seize it all for government housing for bureaucrats and their relatives.

They did the same thing in China,and even made the son of the former Emperor a janitor at his fathers former palace.

These rich fools who back this stuff are letting their greed get in the way of their common sense. They really do think they are going to be the Ruling Class in the New Utopia and live like Czars,but most are going to end up penniless and working in labor camps.

After all,who better to steal money from than the rich. The poor don't have any wealth to steal,but at least most are useful for semi-skilled or skilled labor. People like lawyers,bankers,CEO's,etc,etc,etc have no skills useful to the new Ruling Class because the occupations they have done their whole lives will be banned.

Offline LegalAmerican

Everybody hates the Trumps like Yahoo does.

I love ALL  the trumps.  lol. Even Taliban man, loves POTUS TRUMP. lol.
-------------------------------
The Taliban’s Message to President Biden .  March 5th 2021.  BTW I loathe this woman, LEFT/LIBERAL shyt, stirrer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lr8_OUa58c

Offline LegalAmerican

@LegalAmerican

Only until the market crashes and the communists here do the same thing their idols did in Russia,and seize it all for government housing for bureaucrats and their relatives.

They did the same thing in China,and even made the son of the former Emperor a janitor at his fathers former palace.

These rich fools who back this stuff are letting their greed get in the way of their common sense. They really do think they are going to be the Ruling Class in the New Utopia and live like Czars,but most are going to end up penniless and working in labor camps.

After all,who better to steal money from than the rich. The poor don't have any wealth to steal,but at least most are useful for semi-skilled or skilled labor. People like lawyers,bankers,CEO's,etc,etc,etc have no skills useful to the new Ruling Class because the occupations they have done their whole lives will be banned.

Yes, I know.  I am sure they know too.  Same as Dr. Zhivago movie.  But, in the mean time......

So, you think OPRAH, all the ball players, actors, congress,  etc. are greedy? 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yes, I know.  I am sure they know too.  Same as Dr. Zhivago movie.  But, in the mean time......

So, you think OPRAH, all the ball players, actors, congress,  etc. are greedy? 

@LegalAmerican

I don't know about the rest of them,but Orca isn't smart enough to be greedy. Ever hear her talk without the ear bud and somebody in the control room telling her what to say?

She and her main squeeze Gail took a road trip once to remind the peep-pulls they were down wid the common folks,and it went wrong the first time they stopped for gas,and neither one knew where the gas filler was,or how to work the pumps.

Jez reglar folks,don't cha know?