Author Topic: Atlanta Braves Fire Back After MLB Moves All Star Game; “Business And Employees Are The Victims Of T  (Read 712 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING: Atlanta Braves Fire Back After MLB Moves All Star Game; “Business And Employees Are The Victims Of This Decision”

by
Chris Donaldson

Major League Baseball has been under intense pressure from Democrats to move the annual All-Star Game out of Atlanta over Georgia’s election integrity law and on Friday, the league caved.

On the second day of the 2021 season, MLB Commissioner Rob Manfred sent a clear message to all MLB fans that his league takes its marching orders from activists and politicians.

According to a statement from the commish; “Over the last week, we have engaged in thoughtful conversations with Clubs, former and current players, the Players Association, and The Players Alliance, among others, to listen to their views,” said Manfred. “I have decided that the best way to demonstrate our values as a sport is by relocating this year’s All-Star Game and MLB Draft.”

The Atlanta Braves quickly issued their own statement delivering a tomahawk chop to the virtue-signaling commissioner.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/breaking-atlanta-braves-fire-back-after-mlb-moves-all-star-game-business-and-employees-are-the-victims-of-this-decision/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Way to go, MLB. You're hurting mostly black folks in a city with a black mayor. Because why? Because people are prohibited from passing out water bottles with electioneering ads on them?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
About the only thing this (ex-)Phillies Phan will agree with the Braves on...

MLB was hanging on by their nails with me continuing to watch/patronize them...this about does it.

The corona nonsense has made it soooooooo much easier to withdraw my support from "woke" entertainment.

More time on my hobbies that really interest me.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
About the only thing this (ex-)Phillies Phan will agree with the Braves on...

MLB was hanging on by their nails with me continuing to watch/patronize them...this about does it.

The corona nonsense has made it soooooooo much easier to withdraw my support from "woke" entertainment.

More time on my hobbies that really interest me.

I cannot boycott MLB, the NFL, or the NBA as that was done when all the knee taking started.  But I damned sure will continue the present boycott.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Night Hides Not

I cannot boycott MLB, the NFL, or the NBA as that was done when all the knee taking started.  But I damned sure will continue the present boycott.

I was planning on attending a couple of games at the Rangers new stadium this year...not anymore. That also means that we won't be spending any money at the entertainment and dining venues next to the ballpark.

I wonder how many team owners are on board with Manfred's decision?
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I was planning on attending a couple of games at the Rangers new stadium this year...not anymore. That also means that we won't be spending any money at the entertainment and dining venues next to the ballpark.

I wonder how many team owners are on board with Manfred's decision?

:yowsa: The economic illiteracy is astounding!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I am done with all sports, professional and NCAA.  Just not worth watching these anti American/communist b*st*rds.  If I had my way, pro teams would not receive a single dime of taxpayer money to build their stadiums.  How that ever got started, I do not know, but I fully support ending it.

Long done with Nike and Coke. The list is long of companies not worth a good BM.

22222frying pan 22222frying pan 22222frying pan

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
80%+ of baseball fans and ticket buyers are good solid middle class folks who use professional sports as an escape from the woke drama the game is generating.

MLB, NFL, and NBA are all in suicide mode.  And I could care less if all three flame out into bonfire of bankruptcy.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It's a pity our ex-resident sportswriter isn't here anymore to tell us how wonderful moving the All Stars out of Atlanta is, like the DH rule he touts for all baseball.

:shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: