Author Topic: Biden Pledges 'Unwavering Support' For Ukraine After Russian Buildup  (Read 338 times)

rangerrebew

Biden Pledges 'Unwavering Support' For Ukraine After Russian Buildup
By Olga SHYLENKO with Anastasia CLARK in Moscow on April 03 2021 4:36 AM

US President Joe Biden affirmed his "unwavering support" for Ukraine in a call to President Volodymyr Zelensky on Friday after Kiev accused Moscow of building up military forces on its border.

The call, which was Biden's first conversation with Zelensky since the US leader's inauguration in January, came after Russia warned the West earlier Friday against sending troops to Ukraine to buttress its ally.

It also came as tensions between the United States and Russia have hit rock bottom after Biden last month infuriated Moscow by agreeing with a description of his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin as a "killer".

https://www.ibtimes.com.au/biden-pledges-unwavering-support-ukraine-after-russian-buildup-1700022

rangerrebew

Re: Biden Pledges 'Unwavering Support' For Ukraine After Russian Buildup
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2021, 10:38:21 am »
However, the "unwavering" support could waver a good deal if they raise the Hunter Biden fiasco again. wink777

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2021, 03:06:28 pm »
How many weapons sales to Ukraine has LIEden cancelled so far?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2021, 03:15:01 pm »
I'm sure that Ukraine is greatly comforted by this! /S
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2021, 03:18:55 pm »
As long as he gets his 10%, that is.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2021, 03:29:18 am »
You can bet he and his whole clan are getting millions.  Scum!

Why we are giving the Ukraine anything is a mystery to me.  They had the opportunity to join NATO and they declined.  I say let them fight their own battles.