Author Topic: It doesn’t get more shameless than Hunter Biden  (Read 357 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It doesn’t get more shameless than Hunter Biden
« on: April 03, 2021, 01:10:41 am »

By Eddie Scarry

April 2, 2021 | 5:25pm | Updated

Hunter Biden has thrust himself back into the limelight. At this point, you have to seriously question whether he’s a masochist.

Or he just needs the money. Could go either way.

Prince Biden began promoting his to-be-released memoir, “Beautiful Things,” starting with an excerpt from the book recounting, in part, the attacks he faced from President Trump during the 2020 campaign.

“I became a proxy for Donald Trump’s fear that he won’t be reelected,” Biden wrote. “He pushed debunked conspiracy theories about work I did in Ukraine and China . . .”

Of all the things we’ve learned about Biden within the last year, “debunked conspiracy theories” are the least embarrassing. But so long as he brought it up, what is he talking about?

Hunter Biden literally did work in Ukraine and China, most of it mysterious and still unexplained. The allegation from Trump was that Burisma, the Ukrainian gas company Biden “consulted” for, was involved in corrupt international dealings. Yeah, that belief was shared by a lot of people, including people in the British government who have initiated multiple investigations into Burisma as an apparent money laundering operation.

more
https://nypost.com/2021/04/02/it-doesnt-get-more-shameless-than-hunter-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: It doesn’t get more shameless than Hunter Biden
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2021, 04:24:26 am »

By Eddie Scarry

April 2, 2021 | 5:25pm | Updated

Hunter Biden has thrust himself back into the limelight. At this point, you have to seriously question whether he’s a masochist.

Or he just needs the money. Could go either way.

Prince Biden began promoting his to-be-released memoir, “Beautiful Things,” starting with an excerpt from the book recounting, in part, the attacks he faced from President Trump during the 2020 campaign.

“I became a proxy for Donald Trump’s fear that he won’t be reelected,” Biden wrote. “He pushed debunked conspiracy theories about work I did in Ukraine and China . . .”

Of all the things we’ve learned about Biden within the last year, “debunked conspiracy theories” are the least embarrassing. But so long as he brought it up, what is he talking about?

Hunter Biden literally did work in Ukraine and China, most of it mysterious and still unexplained. The allegation from Trump was that Burisma, the Ukrainian gas company Biden “consulted” for, was involved in corrupt international dealings. Yeah, that belief was shared by a lot of people, including people in the British government who have initiated multiple investigations into Burisma as an apparent money laundering operation.

more
https://nypost.com/2021/04/02/it-doesnt-get-more-shameless-than-hunter-biden/

I agree.  How vile these people are.  Hunter raping, torturing, Chinese children. Not even in puberty.  On his laptop.
Now, they are covering that up. 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: It doesn’t get more shameless than Hunter Biden
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2021, 09:39:10 am »

I agree.  How vile these people are.  Hunter raping, torturing, Chinese children. Not even in puberty.  On his laptop.
Now, they are covering that up.
Right. When if anyone else merely had those images, instead of 'starring' in them, would be facing serious time in isolation from the general population (which does not like child molesters, either--even mother rapers and father stabbers have standards).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis