Author Topic: Joe Biden Boasts His Cabinet ‘Looks like America’ at First Meeting  (Read 606 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Boasts His Cabinet ‘Looks like America’ at First Meeting

Charlie Spiering 2 Apr 2021

President Joe Biden boasted that his cabinet “looks like America” during his first meeting with his team on Thursday.

“This is the first in American history that the Cabinet looks like America,” Biden said as his cabinet gathered at the White House. “That’s what we promised we were going to do, and we’ve done it.”

Biden’s staff posted a picture of the cabinet gathered in one room, but remaining masked and socially distanced in order to follow federal health guidance during the coronavirus pandemic.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/02/joe-biden-boasts-cabinet-looks-like-america-first-meeting/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Virtue signalling douche bags.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

In "my" America my coworkers are competent. LIEden's cabinet does not look like "my" America.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

Its all about how it "looks". No deeper than that.

Offline LMAO

Diversity and multiculturalism is prioritized by the left over ability and competency
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
They look like idiots with their masks on...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline dfwgator

They look like idiots with their masks on...

Guess then they really do look like America, after all.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Based on the Floor they all look like a bunch of Pawns.....

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
But are they qualified for the positions they are serving in?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
BTW...anyone notice that Vp Kneepads has her chair sitting every so slightly ahead of Biden's?

IMHO that's not by accident.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline skeeter

BTW...anyone notice that Vp Kneepads has her chair sitting every so slightly ahead of Biden's?

they can try all they like, there’s no way to impart gravitas to that ninny. She is and always will be an giggling, unlikeable, unaccomplished lightweight. She’ll never be thought of as a leader.

Online mountaineer

She's the president, at least in her own mind - not just the president's eldercare sitter. As for "looking like America," here's a newsflash: past presidents also had an ethnic/racial mix in their cabinets. (Of course, we don't really consider Ben Carson as a black man, because he's too conservative).

I see several of Joe's cabinet members are a bit zaftig, so maybe that's the demographic he's trying to satisfy, obese America.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

He also can boast that his wife looks like she's going as 1980s-era Madonna to a costume party.

Offline PeteS in CA

:facepalm: Jill looks like a 70YO who fantasizes she's still in the 1960s. :facepalm:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Online Wingnut

He also can boast that his wife looks like she's going as 1980s-era Madonna to a costume party.

WTH?  Who does she think she is...a trashy old version of melania trump?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 02:22:30 pm by Wingnut »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
LOLZ!  Somebody is missing from the picture....

Guess who?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Killer Clouds

They have no clue what America looks like.

Online Wingnut

" You're a lot of woman, you know that? Yeah, wanna make 14 dollars the hard way?"

Offline skeeter

They have no clue what America looks like.
His cabinet looks like after hours in the faculty room at Harvard's College of Liberal Arts & Sciences.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
His cabinet looks like after hours in the faculty room at Harvard's College of Liberal Arts & Sciences.

So....who's missing in the picture, care to hazard a guess?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

Its hard to tell with those silly masks... Susan Rice?

On second thought she's not a cabinet member...
« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 07:39:45 pm by skeeter »

Offline PeteS in CA

They all look like NPCs to me.

Online mountaineer

I'm thinking Jill figured since the old man had eaten his nighttime pudding and was safely tucked away, she could go out for a little "me time" at the clubs.

Online mountaineer

Speaking of Jill's floozy getup:
Anna James Zeigler
@ajzeigler
I am quite a few years younger than Jill & would not wear that unless it was part of a Halloween costume, but whatever. Her decision to pretend her husband is fit to be President remains a greater issue.
11:35 PM · Apr 4, 2021·
Amen.