Author Topic: Woof! Woke Army General Nicknames His Dog ‘Greta Thunberg’  (Read 371 times)

rangerrebew

Written by James Delingpole on Apr 1, 2021. Posted in Latest news
Woof! Woke Army General Nicknames His Dog ‘Greta Thunberg’

dog named gretaThe general in charge of a green revamp of Britain’s Armed Forces has nicknamed his dog after Greta Thunberg.

Lt Gen Richard Nugee, head of the military’s Climate Change and Sustainability Review, has tweeted out that his spaniel, Hebe, “has a new nickname – G(reta) T(hunberg).”

Presumably, he has vouchsafed this information in the belief that the general public will be totally on board with the idea that the British military is now prioritizing pleasing John Kerry over incidental stuff like defending the nation from its enemies.

Perhaps he is right. Maybe your average Briton is just gagging to have his or her tax money spent on novelties like electric-powered military vehicles, “using algae, alcohol and household waste to power aircraft” and “carbon targets across Defence organizations.”

https://climatechangedispatch.com/woof-woke-army-general-nicknames-his-dog-greta-thunberg/

rangerrebew

Don't tell me the military isn't whacked out when a general names his dog after and 18 yr. old autistic student who admits she is nothing but a talking head for environmental crazies. :woohoo: :reaper:

Offline skeeter

From ‘Wilhelm’ to ‘Greta’. That about sums it up.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Don't tell me the military isn't whacked out when a general names his dog after and 18 yr. old autistic student who admits she is nothing but a talking head for environmental crazies. :woohoo: :reaper:

Wel....it's the British Army.....

And yes, this is whack. 888high58888
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
So he anti-semitically names his dog "Hebe" and then wants to offend the Gaia Worshippers, too?

And when I was in school, a "nugee" was when the bully grabbed a kid by the neck and rubbed his knuckles in the victim's hair really hard and painfully...

Yeah, this general has issues, all right.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 05:00:10 pm by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline PeteS in CA

Having seen the pic of the dog in the article, why is he insulting the dog with that nickname? The dog is easily better looking, and more useful, too. ****drummer
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Having seen the pic of the dog in the article, why is he insulting the dog with that nickname? The dog is easily better looking, and more useful, too. ****drummer
Yeah, but maybe the dog really is a dumb Bitch too?