Author Topic: How Stupid are American Voters --- Very!? Alicia Colon........[a must read]  (Read 385 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Insight
How Stupid are American Voters --- Very!?

By Alicia Colon

Published April 1, 2021

Perhaps stupid is not the right word. Gullible is not right either. It's really hard to pinpoint the main reason behind the disastrous state of our country but the cold hard fact is that many Americans have fallen for two of the biggest hoaxes perpetrated by the left , the media and corrupt politicians.

It's too simple to blame the voters of any particular party when the main culprits are the individuals who just can't be bothered with politics. They don't want to get involved so they don't vote yet they complain when their taxes go up or their civil rights are taken away.

American voters have rarely come out in huge numbers on Election Day. But last year for the first time in many decades, millions of people whose eyes had been opened to the hoaxes of covid-19 and global warming went to the polls but the damage had already been done. The left had been planning a coup many years ago because they had control of the mainstream media to spew the politics of fear and envy and of course the stay at home voters allowed the Manchurian candidates to seize the legislatures, city councils and school boards.

The average voter in the blue states can't name their local legislator or congressman yet these individuals made it possible to change voting laws that made fraud a cinch.

President Trump was responsible for exposing the hoaxes by simply refusing to believe in them. I cheered when he nixed the Paris accord but he made his enemies here and abroad realize that he was too dangerous to survive.

more
http://www.jewishworldreview.com/0421/colon040121.php3
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Actually, it's really easy to blame the voters if they were corrupt enough to cast their vote to a brain-dying senile corrupt no-accomplishment-hack like Biden and his mattress-backed slut running mate big mouth tramp.

I know many supposedly intelligent people who voted for that trash merely because they hated all the good things President Trump has done for America and was going to continue to do. 

They viewed the good as evil.

Ending the incentive for wetback families to take their kids to the US border by making them stay in Mexico while their bogus asylum pleas were processed, that's evil.  Literally inviting millions of them to rush the border as soon as the election was stolen, well, there's nothing to see there, right?

I hate those creatures, the moron voters AND their owners, and make no bones about it.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I have a God-given right to be as stupid as a pet rock.  I never voted to make America a Constitional Federal Republic.  Don't blame me.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I have a God-given right to be as stupid as a pet rock.  I never voted to make America a Constitional Federal Republic.  Don't blame me.

@DefiantMassRINO

Don't be a douche.

You weren't alive.  You weren't even a gleam in your daddy's eye when that vote to make us a Constitutional Republic was hatched.

You were born into it.   Don't like it?  Go live somewhere else.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't

There's something wrong with being a federal republic based on the oldest written and most successful constitution in the world?   

If you don't like it, why aren't you moving to someplace you do like?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Yes but you do not have a right to remain free and, if history is any guide, those who choose to remain stupid rarely do!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
81 million voted for a man dead from the neck up to be POTUS.  So, sadly, extremely stupid does not fully describe the level of stupid!