Author Topic: Biden Says Rangers Making Mistake by Allowing Full Capacity  (Read 336 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Says Rangers Making Mistake by Allowing Full Capacity
« on: April 01, 2021, 02:07:25 pm »
Biden Says Rangers Making Mistake by Allowing Full Capacity

AP 31 Mar 2021

President Joe Biden told ESPN on Wednesday it was a mistake for the Texas Rangers to allow full capacity at their ballpark for their first game.

Speaking on the eve of opening day, Biden also said he supports discussions between Major League Baseball and the players’ union on moving the All-Star Game from Atlanta over concern about legislation adopted in Georgia restricting voting rights.

Fans are set to return to major league stadiums on Thursday after they were kept out during the regular season last year because of the coronavirus pandemic.

Capacity will be limited to about 12% in Boston and Washington. Twelve teams are at 20%, Colorado at about 43% and Houston at 50%.

The only team higher is Texas, at 100%. The Rangers’ Globe Life Field can seat 40,300 people.

“Well, that’s a decision they made. I think it’s a mistake,” Biden told ESPN. “They should listen to Dr. (Anthony) Fauci, the scientists and the experts. But I think it’s not responsible.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2021/03/31/biden-says-rangers-making-mistake-by-allowing-full-capacity/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Biden Says Rangers Making Mistake by Allowing Full Capacity
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2021, 02:08:55 pm »
Joe, You are the king of us.  So STFU and go poop on the floor somewhere.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.