Author Topic: Hunter Biden Lashes Out at Trump in Memoir: ‘A Vile Man with a Vile Mission’  (Read 355 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hunter Biden Lashes Out at Trump in Memoir: ‘A Vile Man with a Vile Mission’

Joshua Caplan 31 Mar 2021

Hunter Biden, the son of President Joe Biden, lashes out at former President Donald Trump in his forthcoming memoir, Beautiful Thing, accusing him of being “a vile man with a vile mission.”

“I became a proxy for Donald Trump’s fear that he wouldn’t be re-elected,” Biden reportedly writes in an excerpt obtained by The Guardian. “He pushed debunked conspiracy theories about work I did in Ukraine and China, even as his own children had pocketed millions in China and Russia and his former campaign manager [Paul Manafort] sat in a jail cell for laundering millions more from Ukraine.”

“None of that matters in an up-is-down Orwellian political climate,” the president’s son continues. “Trump believed that if he could destroy me, and by extension my father, he could dispatch any candidate of decency from either party, all while diverting attention from his own corrupt behavior.”

In another part of his book, Hunter addresses his lucrative board of directors membership at the Ukrainian gas giant Burisma, saying that while his time there was not unethical, he would not have joined the company if he could go back in time.

“I did nothing unethical, and have never been charged with wrongdoing,” Biden writes.

“In our current political environment, I don’t believe it would make any difference if I took that seat or not. I’d be attacked anyway.”

“What I do believe, in this current climate, is that it wouldn’t matter what I did or didn’t do,” he continues. “The attacks weren’t intended for me. They were meant to wound my dad.”

Biden also reportedly takes a swipe at Trump’s children, writing: “I am not Eric Trump or Donald Trump Jr. I’ve worked for someone other than my father. I rose and fell on my own.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/31/hunter-biden-lashes-out-trump-memoir-vile-man-vile-mission/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

:silly:  :silly: Sounds more like Hunter or his father. :silly:  :silly: But maybe some Trump-Haters will spend $$ for this book that would otherwise be used for worse purposes.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"Vile?"  You mean like:

Banging your dead brother's wife?
Terrifying her to the point she throws your gun in a dumpster?
Stepping out on her to knock up a stripper?
Taking huge sums of cash from China in return for favors from your old man?
Taking huge sums of cash from Ukraine in return for favors from your old man?
"Losing" a laptop with information damaging to yourself and your family?
The crack cocaine pictures on said laptop?

That kind of "vile?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

Hunter is a disgusting liberal puke!    :3:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

"Vile?"  You mean like:

Banging your dead brother's wife?
Terrifying her to the point she throws your gun in a dumpster?
Stepping out on her to knock up a stripper?
Taking huge sums of cash from China in return for favors from your old man?
Taking huge sums of cash from Ukraine in return for favors from your old man?
"Losing" a laptop with information damaging to yourself and your family?
The crack cocaine pictures on said laptop?

That kind of "vile?"
Those are all fine. He means the left's kind of vile - thinking America should be first.