Author Topic: CNN Claims There’s No Way To Tell If A Baby Is A Boy Or A Girl  (Read 422 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 CNN Claims There’s No Way To Tell If A Baby Is A Boy Or A Girl
March 31, 2021 By Tristan Justice

CNN reported Tuesday “it’s not possible to know a person’s gender identity at birth, and there is no consensus criteria for assigning sex at birth.”

[html]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">What the hell? https://t.co/qNEDNGYbMh</p>&mdash; Tim Carney (@TPCarney) March 31, 2021 <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> [/htm]

The article, which highlighted executive orders from South Dakota Republican Gov. Kristi Noem that bar male athletes from competition in women’s sports without an enforcement mechanism, is advertised by the network as “news” written by CNN breaking news reporter Devan Cole, rather than opinion.

“Though the two executive orders signed by Noem do not explicitly mention transgender athletes, they reference the supposed harms of the participation of ‘males’ in women’s athletics,” Cole wrote, describing them as “an echo of the transphobic claim, cited in other similar legislative initiatives, that transgender women are not women.”

The orders, Cole continued, “also reference ‘biological sex,’ a disputed term that refers to the sex as listed on students’ original birth certificates.”

Male and female distinctions then, according to CNN, are a mirage of the imagination.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/03/31/cnn-claims-theres-no-way-to-tell-if-a-baby-is-a-boy-or-a-girl/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: CNN Claims There’s No Way To Tell If A Baby Is A Boy Or A Girl
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2021, 06:25:53 pm »
CNN needs to be told that the mask is supposed to be worn over their nose and mouth, not their eyes. And that duct tape over the mouth under the mask would be even more effective. :smokin:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2021, 06:49:39 pm »

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2021, 09:33:09 pm »
How does CNN still have a broadcast license?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2021, 11:22:05 pm »
Oh, brother.

This rates an extra-large Fishrrman:
EGADS !!!!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2021, 11:37:47 pm »
  I am actually at a loss for words on this one.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2021, 11:49:00 pm »
Under that logic, there's no way to actually prove transgenderism exists, is there? Ergo, we should not accommodate it in law.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2021, 12:09:11 am »
When a society, and more specifically its public institutions openly reject objective reality, and when they abandon reason as a means of determining truth, it won't be long before that society ceases to exist.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2021, 12:10:11 am »
Any farmer can tell you different.

Offline berdie

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2021, 08:02:19 pm »
I obviously could have been a doctor.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2021, 05:08:49 am »
CNN should have lost their license to broadcast a long time ago.

I have said this before, John Hopkins Hospital, once a leader in gender reassignment surgery, has completely stopped performing the procedure, and have now labeled these folks as having a psychological disorder.  Science is always subject to change, I suppose.

That is why I can't help but ROFLMAO every time that knucklehead we have as POTUS talks about following the science.  What a clown act!!!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2021, 06:11:02 am »
When a society, and more specifically its public institutions openly reject objective reality, and when they abandon reason as a means of determining truth, it won't be long before that society ceases to exist.
I agree. In the next few years there will no longer be an independent America.
Have no idea what America will transform into, but it will no longer be a nation, a culture, or a distinct society.
Possibly it will become an International Multinational Zone, ruled by the U.N.
Something like that anyway, if we are not subjugated and colonized first. Or possibly all of the above?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2021, 06:18:23 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2021, 09:19:42 am »
Any farmer can tell you different.
I wouldn't exactly turn that CNN bunch loose sexxing baby chickens for poultry farms...No wonder they end up in potentially (well, Biblically) inappropriate relationships...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2021, 09:52:43 am »
I wouldn't exactly turn that CNN bunch loose sexxing baby chickens for poultry farms...No wonder they end up in potentially (well, Biblically) inappropriate relationships...
Well of course. It is well known that Liberals are as STUPID as cow.
When two retarded Liberals, especially CNN Liberals, hook-up, they can't tell the difference.
I don't know?... if you are male or female? but let's have sex anyway.
Whatever you are I'm sure we can make do somehow.
Hopefully these nutjobs can tell the difference between a human and an animal, but I wouldn't bet money on it.
Hide your pets when these goobers are around...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.