Author Topic: Hunter Biden Uses Memoir to Maintain ‘I Did Nothing Unethical’  (Read 271 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hunter Biden Uses Memoir to Maintain ‘I Did Nothing Unethical’

Simon Kent 31 Mar 2021

President Joe Biden’s son Hunter maintains his role on the board of Ukrainian gas company Burisma wasn’t unethical and didn’t represent a lack of judgment on his part.

AP reports the younger Biden however would reject the chance to do it again, he says in a memoir due for release Tuesday, citing partisan politics for his change of heart.

“I did nothing unethical, and have never been charged with wrongdoing,” Hunter Biden writes in “Beautiful Things,” a memoir. “In our current political environment, I don’t believe it would make any difference if I took that seat or not. I’d be attacked anyway.”

“What I do believe, in this current climate, is that it wouldn’t matter what I did or didn’t do,” he wrote. “The attacks weren’t intended for me. They were meant to wound my dad.”

President Biden has always rejected any criticism of his son and his financial dealings, maintaining there is “no basis” for the accusation Hunter profited from foreign business partners by selling access to his father during his tenure in office.

More recently Biden Snr. has sought to appease his critics by saying members of his family would not be involved with government or foreign policy decisions, as Breitbart News reported.

As Breitbart News reported, the forthcoming tome will center on the younger Biden’s well publicized struggles with substance abuse, according to Gallery Books, an imprint of Simon & Schuster.

It comes as controversy continues to swirl around his former business dealings.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/31/hunter-biden-uses-new-memoir-to-maintain-i-did-nothing-unethical/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34