Author Topic: Biden to announce up to $4 trillion infrastructure plan with massive tax hikes  (Read 7328 times)

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline corbe

Using your own suppliers, I suppose.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
   Using your own suppliers, I suppose.

Nah.  I am an American. I only speak one language. I would use yours.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline corbe

no hablo español. 

I've never hired a White Guy in my Life, I'm Lost @bigheadfred
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online roamer_1

@roamer_1 I do appreciate your patience with these nubes. Explaining the same thing over and over again.  Do you still accept the Diners Club Card?

Oh hell yeah, @corbe ... Them work great for jimmying locks.  :beer:

Online roamer_1

Online roamer_1

I am a cabinetmaker. Don't know about plumbing one, but I could build you an A-2 seater craphouse. At cost, of course.

Yeah. a Fancy two-story one.

Offline corbe

He'd probably try to sell me up to a boiler in the basement (which would have come in handy a couple of months ago).  I've been all under that house there's no room for a boiler.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Thanks, it's in my queue. It ain't that I am 'into it' as much as somebody has to push back. And getting on teamviewer with me is probably going to be a mistake. It was fun. Made my whole day. There's something about the smell of nuked phone-scammer machines that just gives me the fizz.  :silly: :cool:

With your skills, you might get some pointers from the Master. (Kitboga).
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

He'd probably try to sell me up to a boiler in the basement (which would have come in handy a couple of months ago).  I've been all under that house there's no room for a boiler.

I just tossed a Ritz cracker at Chewy... He missed it and being round (the cracker more particularly than the dog) it rolled out of his immediate reach.

So he is laying there, I swear, staring at it and trying to get his Jedi mind tricks to make it float over to him.
HAHAHAHA! It's so funny. he is concentrating so hard...
I don't know why he tries. It's only worked a couple times.  :whistle:

:silly: :silly: :silly:

Online roamer_1

With your skills, you might get some pointers from the Master. (Kitboga).

Yeah, I will probably watch him a bit just for kicks. Believe it or not, I spend very little time in computing for entertainment. If I have a hack to do, that ain't entertainment. That's a stack of white-papers as deep as your arm, endless wandering through hacker sites and forums, and endless time trying tools or writing my own...

Most of that stuff is pretty old-hat to me. And it is more work than fun.

Offline corbe

I think Chewy is successful more often than you think @roamer_1
   I also think that damn dog is getting into your stash again, Man.

Offline corbe

Lets get back on Track to Infrastructure Wednesdays, shall we.  Isn't it somewhat refreshing to have this BS pushed to the middle of the week,   Monday's are always a drag, even without the Infrastructure crap.

Online roamer_1

Nah man, he ain't a Labrador.
But don't leave a bag of cheetos on the floor.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Glad Chewy got rid of that damned door bell commerical.  Tired of them activating my dog.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Glad Chewy got rid of that damned door bell commerical.  Tired of them activating my dog.

My daughter walked our Siberian/Great Pyrenees mix.  Found out that the dog barks when she's outside and hears the doorbell ring, too.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

@Bigun

Tax increases NEVER raise what they project because they are based on static revenue analysis, i.e.-  the assumption that changes in tax rates will not alter taxpayer behavior in a quantifiable way.

Progressives adhere to this way of thinking not because they believe it, but because it is politically useful.
That is an easy one to refute.

Of course Dems know tax rates alter taxpayer behavior.

Case in point is the new so-called infrastructure bill which imposes new taxes to offset the decline in gasoline taxes due to the decline in gasoline consumption due to more electric vehicles.

I think what you meant is they want us to believe there is not any change in behavior.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Same here.  My Schnauzers went nuts when that commercial would air.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Sled Dog

False. I consider you lot every bit as damaging as the Democrats.

Obviously not.   You don't like ME or the conservatives, but you shore do like pushing the Rodent line.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online roamer_1

Obviously not.   You don't like ME or the conservatives, but you shore do like pushing the Rodent line.

NOT 'obviously not' You spend just as much as they do. Where the hell does the money go? Follow that into the omnibus bills and find out how much Liberalism you SUPPORT as a matter of law.

I ain't pushing a single Democrat line. I am AGAINST big government, no matter which side of the aisle loves it. And there is no denying - Tumpism is big government.

And as a point of order - Big government is NOT a Conservative attribute.

And as for my supposed dislike of you personally - That's not true. I don't know you well enough to make such a determination. I do find your arguments rather one-dimensional and ill-considered. But that may change.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 05:58:19 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline corbe

I happen to know @roamer_1 lives nowhere near the shore. /JS

Online roamer_1

I happen to know @roamer_1 lives nowhere near the shore. /JS

Yep. Ain't no shore anywhere near here... If you're talking oceans anyhoo.  :shrug:

Offline Sled Dog

NOT 'obviously not' You spend just as much as they do.

Proving my point, again.

You have no idea what spending I approve of or disapprove of.

Since I'm a real conservative, I'm certain the idea confounds you.

What I DO approve of is fixing the country.  Which has more and bigger problems than CONGRESS'S OPM addiction.

Since I am not PC, unlike you, my motivations and goals are a mystery to you.  And you don't try to learn them, you're too busy being racist against Orange-People.

Online roamer_1

Sorry... Can't claim that. Chewy ain't seen a commercial in his life.  :shrug:

Online roamer_1

Proving my point, again.

You have no idea what spending I approve of or disapprove of.

Your vote is your endorsement. That is what it is. You APPROVED.

Since I'm a real conservative, I'm certain the idea confounds you.

No, Conservatism by definition (as it touches politics) is the support and solidarity among the various factions of Goldwater/Reagan Conservatism. That is what Conservatism IS. That is not what you are doing.

What I DO approve of is fixing the country.  Which has more and bigger problems than CONGRESS'S OPM addiction.

OK. You fixed nothing. And it cost twenty trillion dollars - TWICE the rate of liberal spending of Obummer. TWICE AS MUCH. What the hell did that fix?

Since I am not PC, unlike you, my motivations and goals are a mystery to you.  And you don't try to learn them, you're too busy being racist against Orange-People.

Ahhh. The vaunted 5 dimensional chess.

Says here: You got nothing. you fixed nothing. You spent MORE than the last Democrat administration.

winning.  :whistle: *****rollingeyes*****

If that is 'Saving America' somehow - You suck at it.