Author Topic: Biden to announce up to $4 trillion infrastructure plan with massive tax hikes  (Read 7330 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
As a cowboy that term (assless chaps) was funny as all get out. Everybody getting all verklempt, when ALL chaps are assless... It aint the chaps that were the problem.

Yes! They are all assless but down here in brush country most folks wear them over their jeans!

I'm ROFLMFAO after reading the last several posts here.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
BOYOBOY did I steer this straight into the crapper or what?  And by an attempt to talk party politics, to boot!

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

It was either this or that woman still hawking the Trump suppositories' on the other thread.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yes! They are all assless but down here in brush country most folks wear them over their jeans!

"Most" equals "all" in any meaningful measurement.   :laugh:

Saddling up without the jeans is far, far beyond "infant stupid."  The IQ would have to be a negative number for somebody that thinks that would be a glorious idea.

But, even though I'll be not far from Tombstone, chaps will not be worn by Cyber.  I don't even have any.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

BOYOBOY did I steer this straight into the crapper or what?  And by an attempt to talk party politics, to boot!

You just make sure Ms Kelli gets a copy of the thread. Our voices need to be heard.

Offline roamer_1

Oh boy! I am having fun now... Got a phone scammer OTP... I am hackin him. Called the wrong dude man. BRB.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Das boot.

That ship has sailed.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Oh boy! I am having fun now... Got a phone scammer OTP... I am hackin him. Called the wrong dude man. BRB.

If you are really into that, check this guy out.  Kit is best Scam Baiter, bar none.
[https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm22FAXZMw1BaWeFszZxUKw
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You just make sure Ms Kelli gets a copy of the thread. Our voices need to be heard.

I use the same voice speaking with her that I use here with my friends.  What you see is what you get....lol
I will NOT comply.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
robocallers must be bidens comms unit. They be taxing me.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I use the same voice speaking with her that I use here with my friends.  What you see is what you get....lol

She is prolly used to it. That "same" voice, I mean.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Get me a PS5 while you have the chance.

Offline roamer_1

If you are really into that, check this guy out.  Kit is best Scam Baiter, bar none.

Thanks, it's in my queue. It ain't that I am 'into it' as much as somebody has to push back. And getting on teamviewer with me is probably going to be a mistake. It was fun. Made my whole day. There's something about the smell of nuked phone-scammer machines that just gives me the fizz.  :silly: :cool:

Offline roamer_1

Get me a PS5 while you have the chance.

Sure. All I need is your legal name, your social security number, and your bank account number and I will send it right over.  :laugh: :seeya:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Sure. All I need is your legal name, your social security number, and your bank account number and I will send it right over.  :laugh: :seeya:

AGAIN?

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
No he didn't. It went underground.

The PC Permanent Whine about treason.    Since they won't vote against it, it's always going to be there for them to whine about.  How could the NT's lose on this issue, right?

Anyway, the Harridan Administration didn't happen.

Are you friggin NUTS? COVID LOCKDOWN. He shut the country off. He shut it FRIGGIN OFF!

He was following the advice of the RINOs you admire so dearly.  Why are you whining about it?

At least he recognized the error of his way when he realized the Rodents were going to try to make this a permanent condition.   The original estimates were only for a few weeks, tops.

Without spending cuts. That means inflating the dollar. SO now you pay more by way of money being worth less.
whoopee.

Don't worry, son.  The adults in the room both voted for Trump AND they understand how national budgets are created.

You just do like you promise you're going to do and stay far far away from any ballots and we grown-ups will fix things once we get all the damned crying children out of the way.

What, a couple hundred miles more than what was already slated for repair? And how much is LEFT to build?I am just a dumb redneck, but around here we don't figure a fence is done until you can't walk around it.

Yes, we know that the Harridan was going to do the right thing and seal the border with anti-personnel land-mines, attack-drones and automatic machine guns.   At least that's what would have happened if I was running things.

So you prefer getting NO miles of new fence and NO repairs to existing fencing.   

It must be embarrassing to be so PC.

To what advantage now?

Yes, having elections STOLEN in the Biggest Voter Fraud Operation In History sure puts a stop to historic success, doesn't it?

You must be so happy Orange-Man Bad is defeated.   

And as a Syracuse University graduate I take offense to the whole racist scheme against Orange-People, let me tell you.

I don't give a single sh*t about your sniveling. I care about results. If he was betrayed, the problem is letting those in that betrayed him. That's your fault. Even if I accepted half of the nonsense you're dropping your panties for, which I really don't, YOU GOT NOTHING. It's ALL GONE. None of it was permanent. NONE.
That is called a waste of time.

The Sniveler is the one still whining about the friggin' BUDGET as if that's the ONLY thing that matters, as if the PRESIDENT was in charge of writing the thing.

Sheesh.   Learn some civics.

Nothings permanent, and then you die.

"...then you look down and see you still got your legs, so get up and fight and seize the day..." - Best Day by The Real McKenzies.

QUIT yer whining.

Even if he were the messiah you consider him SO WHAT? You STILL got NOTHING.
You can swoon and mourn and bawl your eyes out, but the point is the only truth. YOU_GOT_NOTHING.

Yeah, too bad all those RINOs in the Senate didn't do anything useful...like getting out and helping.

Speaking of the budget...who was Sleazer of the House shepherding Trump's first budget through in 2017?

RINO Ryan is one of YOUR people.  A whiny Never Trumping anti-American back-stabbing traitor.   Just like EVERY "Principled Conservative" ever know.  No principles except themselves, and no conservatism, either.  But, hey, ignore how budgets are REALLY made, just blame Trump.

My God, y'all. It's like a frat party, and now you got the hangover.
You still don't understand, because you are all pissed at me for harming the virtue of Orange_Man_Great.
That ain't the point.
The point is that you got nothing.
And that is your own fault. Not mine.

Yes, we're sure you're ecstatic that the Rodents STOLE the election.

Americans, of course, are totally pissed.  But you're happy and just don't understand what it's all about.

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Trump gave people belief in themselves.

Offline roamer_1

Offline Sled Dog

Absolute horseshit.
I stand upon the things y'all say you defend.

No.  You can't defend by aiding the enemy, and that's what you're doing.  So where you're standing is on the Neck of Liberty.

Good job.

WHO IS INEFFECTIVE?

Certainly not the PC RINOs.  Their goal is the destruction of the American middle-class and the re-imposition of serfdom, and they've found a class of idiots who Stand around strangling the very thing the RINOs want to kill.

So you're very effective.

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
No.  You can't defend by aiding the enemy, and that's what you're doing.  So where you're standing is on the Neck of Liberty.

Good job.

Certainly not the PC RINOs.  Their goal is the destruction of the American middle-class and the re-imposition of serfdom, and they've found a class of idiots who Stand around strangling the very thing the RINOs want to kill.

So you're very effective.

Black Helicopters. At 3 a.m.

Sled dog. @roamer_1 is your best weapon in this fight. I should know. He is like me. Live free. Peace out...teehee

My choice is some little thing called mass murder. Not BS talk. What do they know? I call it cleaning house. In a big house.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 12:33:15 am by bigheadfred »

Offline roamer_1

:beer:

Offline libertybele

Something that I had not realized, but you are absolutely right.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

HA! I know that guy... I have seen him before. His old lady voice is priceless!  :beer:

Offline Sled Dog

No.

Trump showed the lie of the people who said those who stand for the American Way (not "Stand"...see my previous post) are primitive barbarians (some demented fool recently labeled them as "Neanderthals", but some female with a mattress on her back shushed him...).

Trump merely told the Americans that they're right to be Americans and all they needed was someone to fight for them, not to Stand on them.

The people busy Standing around supporting the enema ....er enemy, are those people who are not only ashamed to be thought of as an American, but willing to help the people dragging America down, using Aryan Purity tests as their excuse.  They don't want to admit that curing cancer takes time and effort, when it can be done at all.   They're cheering for the tumor and bumping the surgeon's elbow, happily so, in fact.

Anyone see these PC NT clowns complain about the Traitor they helped steal the election?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
No.

Trump showed the lie of the people who said those who stand for the American Way (not "Stand"...see my previous post) are primitive barbarians (some demented fool recently labeled them as "Neanderthals", but some female with a mattress on her back shushed him...).

Trump merely told the Americans that they're right to be Americans and all they needed was someone to fight for them, not to Stand on them.

The people busy Standing around supporting the enema ....er enemy, are those people who are not only ashamed to be thought of as an American, but willing to help the people dragging America down, using Aryan Purity tests as their excuse.  They don't want to admit that curing cancer takes time and effort, when it can be done at all.   They're cheering for the tumor and bumping the surgeon's elbow, happily so, in fact.

Anyone see these PC NT clowns complain about the Traitor they helped steal the election?

Yes.

Trump merely told the Americans that they're right to be Americans...your words. Believe in themselves.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 12:36:10 am by bigheadfred »