Author Topic: Biden to announce up to $4 trillion infrastructure plan with massive tax hikes  (Read 7522 times)

Online roamer_1

Let's see if my optimism survives the weekend.  I have a GOP State Executive Board meeting in Tucson, so I'll be facing off with the RINOs in Phoenix and Tucson.  I like the playing field, because Mohave County has the same number of voting members as Maricopa.  Three, and I'm the sled dog with a view.

Let's see if the tail can wag that ol' dawg.

Like I said, more power to you. But face it. Phoenix and Tucson own AZ. Likely the best you can do is buttress what you can against them. If you do that much you will have done more than most. But state houses and federal elections... Unless you can set up something like an electoral college for your state it will go the same way as CA and IL. The fat population centers have al the advantage.

Same here btw. Butte/Bozeman/Billings, Great Falls, Helena, and Missoula run the state. there ain't nothing for it. And they are all liberal strongholds.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Like I said, more power to you. But face it. Phoenix and Tucson own AZ. Likely the best you can do is buttress what you can against them. If you do that much you will have done more than most. But state houses and federal elections... Unless you can set up something like an electoral college for your state it will go the same way as CA and IL. The fat population centers have al the advantage.

Same here btw. Butte/Bozeman/Billings, Great Falls, Helena, and Missoula run the state. there ain't nothing for it. And they are all liberal strongholds.

That's an age-old problem.  Here, Phoenix was a reliable R base not many years ago.  They can be moved, but Pima County (Tucson) has been a hopeless wreck since I relocated to AZ in 1980.

It's very helpful that Kelli Ward, the State Chairman, is from Lake Havasu City (just down the Colorado River from Bullhead City, in my County).  After I get elected First Vice Chairman of the County, she cornered me and told me she'd better be seeing my ass (and hearing my mouth) in these state board meetings.  I had a nice chat with her at the fundraising dinner we had in Laughlin, and she heard some of my worthless advice.  I say "heard" because she checked what I suggested, and that defeated her enemies efforts to throw her out of her Chair.  I'm a quick study of Bylaws.

I'd bet some money dear friend Kelli is going to owe me something after this weekend.  Don't ask, it's complicated....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

she cornered me and told me she'd better be seeing my ass (and hearing my mouth) in these state board meetings..

Well if you're the kind to show em your ass, you've definitely got my vote.  :laugh:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well if you're the kind to show em your ass, you've definitely got my vote.  :laugh:

I've been told it's nice, so when I'm not wearing a suit it will be jeans when we do the border tour.   wink777
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Yes, we most certainly do.

He's telling us that holding our breath and turning "blue" is the ONLY thing that a Principled Conservative will do unless the candidate is 100.000000000000000000000000000000% Aryan Pure.

He's telling us that the Never Trumpers really do exist in a idea-sterile plastic bubble of ineffectuality and that their religion is the ONLY True Religion and they damn well lack the imagination and maturity to realize that if not all roads lead to Amber, there's certainly more than one road to get there, but what they don't see is that road they want to travel doesn't get there at all.

I'm 100% Aryan. But you probably don't understand that.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline skeeter

Mine too, but I don't know why @Cyber Liberty doesn't go for the top spot now since he's got the State Chairman on a sexual harassment rap.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Mine too, but I don't know why @Cyber Liberty doesn't go for the top spot now since he's got the State Chairman on a sexual harassment rap.

You mean show his hairy ass?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

:mauslaff:
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

No, jeans are fine. The seatless chaps are a California thing.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Then show us yours.   :whistle:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I got that covered.  I had it waxed yesterday.  I'm nobody's fool.
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

How do you know Fred? May be he shaves.  :whistle:

Online roamer_1

I got that covered.  I had it waxed yesterday.  I'm nobody's fool.

Well if you get to drop trou.... Make sure you have a bowtie and a party favor properly installed.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
How do you know Fred? May be he shaves.  :whistle:

Is this one of those flavored condom things?

Offline skeeter

Then show us yours.   :whistle:
OK. But I'm expensive.

Online roamer_1

Is this one of those flavored condom things?

I wouldn't know.  :shrug: :seeya:

Online roamer_1

Assless chaps... Get it right.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I know some of y'all think I'm kidding, but I really do have an executive meeting with the State GOP this weekend.

I once shared some of my goings on with Sanguine, and she said I "sure do have interesting things happen to me."  I thought she was being mean.   :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

I know some of y'all think I'm kidding, but I really do have an executive meeting with the State GOP this weekend.

Oh I believe that alright. I don't believe you waxed your butt for the occasion though.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
OK. But I'm expensive.

What isn't there?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Oh I believe that alright. I don't believe you waxed your butt for the occasion though.

No, I didn't.  But I did get a haircut.
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

Assless chaps... Get it right.
Its not the chaps its how you fill em out.

Online roamer_1

Its not the chaps its how you fill em out.

As a cowboy that term (assless chaps) was funny as all get out. Everybody getting all verklempt, when ALL chaps are assless... It aint the chaps that were the problem.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
As a cowboy that term (assless chaps) was funny as all get out. Everybody getting all verklempt, when ALL chaps are assless... It aint the chaps that were the problem.

Right. Not the chaps. The wimmin.