Author Topic: Biden to announce up to $4 trillion infrastructure plan with massive tax hikes  (Read 7476 times)

Online andy58-in-nh

@andy58-in-nh

They may be clueless,but even THEY know this,and it is the base on which their plan to take over America and turn it into one more "workers paradise" is based on.

They will never take over America until we are bankrupt,and they know it. That IS why they keep trying to do this.

@sneakypete

That is because they know that a free and prosperous people cannot be ruled.

It still somehow shocks me how Americans refuse to see an obvious truth about the Progressive Left: they oppose and despise Liberty.

However, the Left is becoming ever more vocal about their intentions, so we'll see how long it takes to wake up the non-"Woke".

In the 19th century, Karl Marx dismissed the Enlightenment concept of human liberty as a "bourgeois" fantasy and distraction.

Today's Woke Mob increasingly refers to our freedom as artifacts of "white privilege" and  "western colonialism".   

It makes me want to shake people by the shoulders:

"They are not just coming after your guns. They are coming after you."
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

rangerrebew

Biden, in Pennsylvania, Details $2 Trillion Infrastructure Plan
Last Updated
April 2, 2021, 1:00 p.m. ET1 hour ago

“It is not a plan that tinkers around the edges,” President Biden said of his proposal to fix aging bridges, roads, rail lines and utilities. He wants to pay for it by raising the corporate tax rate to 28 percent, from 21 percent.
Here’s what you need to know:

Biden introduces his infrastructure plan, calling it ‘a once-in-a-generation investment in America.’

House Democrats want to pass the infrastructure bill by July 4. Republicans are lining up to oppose it.

Democrat Rita Hart ends election appeal in Iowa, sparing her party a politically awkward fight.

Ray LaHood, Obama’s transportation secretary, failed to disclose a $50,000 check from an associate of a Lebanese-Nigerian billionaire.

Pentagon issues new rules overturning Trump’s ban on transgender troops.

Investigators say a Trump aide took it upon himself to award hefty pandemic contracts.

Jill Biden visits a pop-up vaccination site for farmworkers on trip to California for César Chávez Day.

Some major companies are denouncing Georgia’s new voting law after prominent Black executives spoke out about it.

Keep up with the new Washington — get live updates on politics.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/03/31/us/biden-news-today

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

And if the country continues to vote for the lesser evil the republic will fail as well. That writing is on the wall.
All that means is you are causing an acceleration of its demise.

We all die someday, but who wishes suicide to end it early?

That is what you and your ilk are doing.  And people who commit suicide are unquestionable cowards.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2021, 09:57:11 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

That is what you and your ilk are doing.

Ilk this. Plenty of people around here completely Grok what @roamer_1 is telling you.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2021, 09:57:30 pm by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline roamer_1

That is what you and your ilk are doing.  And people who commit suicide are unquestionable cowards.

So why put off the inevitable - Because that is what you said. There is no turning it by voting for the lesser evil - all that is doing is causing the defender to grow more evil, and thus defending less and less.

When the dog don't hunt and sucks eggs, you don't wait around thinking he'll change.
You get another dog.
That's what I am doing, calling a spade a spade.
Any hope to be found is not going to be found in voting for the lesser evil.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
they tell you the moon is just the sun at night
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Andy wrote:
"However, the Left is becoming ever more vocal about their intentions, so we'll see how long it takes to wake up the non-"Woke"."

That's not going to matter, Andy, if the communists have successfully constructed "underground election apparati" in the necessary states so that they may "control" elections and their outcomes.

We have seen the results of such apparati in November 2020.
No doubt we will see them again in the 2022 midterms.

Lavrenty Beriea:
"Show me the man, I'll show you the crime".

Fishrrman:
"Show me the election, I'll show you the winner".

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Andy wrote:
"However, the Left is becoming ever more vocal about their intentions, so we'll see how long it takes to wake up the non-"Woke"."

That's not going to matter, Andy, if the communists have successfully constructed "underground election apparati" in the necessary states so that they may "control" elections and their outcomes.

We have seen the results of such apparati in November 2020.
No doubt we will see them again in the 2022 midterms.

Lavrenty Beriea:
"Show me the man, I'll show you the crime".

Fishrrman:
"Show me the election, I'll show you the winner".

I think people are too pissed for it to go on long. Especially when Kamala is sworn in.

Offline libertybele

I think people are too pissed for it to go on long. Especially when Kamala is sworn in.

People become complacent and apathetic ... this will only go on for so long. Once the multitudes can no longer feed their families, start losing their homes and jobs, then it will become a whole different ballgame.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
People become complacent and apathetic ... this will only go on for so long. Once the multitudes can no longer feed their families, start losing their homes and jobs, then it will become a whole different ballgame.

Which, in my head, says that is about the time kamala is sworn in.

A long hot summer. (I know, sooo cliched)

Offline LegalAmerican

The LEFT...all, have a mental disorder.  Some call it a brain defect.  They think making us a turd world country will be great.  They think, they will still keep all of their assets and live as before.  See, the insanity?  I can prove it out.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
The LEFT...all, have a mental disorder.  Some call it a brain defect.  They think making us a turd world country will be great.  They think, they will still keep all of their assets and live as before.  See, the insanity?  I can prove it out.

My definition of insanity is to lose/ sell your soul.

Destroy the entire foundation. Insane.

Offline roamer_1

My definition of insanity is to lose/ sell your soul.

Destroy the entire foundation. Insane.

YES.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
YES.

Is that like a Wagnerian Götterdämmerung thing?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Immolation?

Offline roamer_1

I think your mind sprung a brain fart and started spitting out gobbledygook somewhere in the middle there...
You oughta get that fixed...  :shrug: :whistle:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
 888high58888
I think your mind sprung a brain fart and started spitting out gobbledygook somewhere in the middle there...
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Yep. Immolation aka shot down in flames...

Offline roamer_1

Yep. Immolation aka shot down in flames...

Sounds like a Bon Jovi song maybe... I dunno.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Sounds like a Bon Jovi song maybe... I dunno.

Götterdämmerung: Immolation Scene (Richard Wagner)

Offline roamer_1

Götterdämmerung: Immolation Scene (Richard Wagner)

Outside of my ken. Closest I got is Waggoner Sand and Gravel Company.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Outside of my ken. Closest I got is Waggoner Sand and Gravel Company.

That sucks rocks.

Offline roamer_1

That sucks rocks.

And spits em out crushed.  :yowsa:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
And spits em out crushed.  :yowsa:

am i channeling @corbe

Offline roamer_1

btw... Just funnin. I DO know VOGGNER.
My Aryan friends play that sh*t all the time.