Author Topic: Biden to announce up to $4 trillion infrastructure plan with massive tax hikes  (Read 7329 times)

Offline roamer_1

No.  You can't defend by aiding the enemy, and that's what you're doing.  So where you're standing is on the Neck of Liberty.

Good job.

No, I am just not aiding YOU. There is a difference.

Certainly not the PC RINOs.  Their goal is the destruction of the American middle-class and the re-imposition of serfdom, and they've found a class of idiots who Stand around strangling the very thing the RINOs want to kill.

So you're very effective.

LOL! It is not me that put those RINOs in there. That'd be y'all.
You don't like em? Vote em out. But you won't. You never do... Because Democrats.  :silly:

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
As @roamer_1 has pointed out several times ; the GOP offers NO OPPOSITION!!! I absolutely agree.  They may rant and rave, but when push comes to shove they do nothing.  The GOP had the SUPER majority for years and did nothing. They made no headway, the only headway that they made was to empower the liberals even more.

I will not vote for anyone who is not a conservative and I have ALWAYS voted for the candidate that I thought would move this country in a positive direction -- even if it means voting 3rd party.

Until conservatives find a way to prevent another election from being stolen all talk about the future of the GOP in 2022 is nothing but a bunch of hot air and it's like watching a hamster spin its wheel inside his cage.

Those HACKS are not "the GOP".  Those are the deceiving fools who got elected by lying to the GOP voters and then abusing them. 

Ever read "Animal Farm"?   The Stalinistic Pigs were quite happy to lie to the animals to get them to work, and the stolid old horse was one who Truly Believed, and the Pigs took advantage of him and worked him to death then callously sold him to the knackers. 

Today's RINO's are those same Stalinist pigs, and their Useful Idiot Principled Conservative Never Trumping jerk butt-lickers are more than happy to pretend its "the GOP" that's the problem, when the problem is the RINOs and the PC NT's.

The GOP membership exists to put Americans into office, and they can't do that if fools insist on giving up and quitting.

The other thing to note, of course, is that quitting is exactly what the Enemy wants you to do.   

The only "purity" I expect from a conservative candidate is to be militantly Right to Life, to be militantly free market and to be most militantly pro-defense and anti-Invasion.    The budget cannot be fixed until we get enough of these kinds of people in office, and we can't get them elected if we run off and pout like the PC NT BL's want us to do.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
here it is

do for your self

have a plan to kill every one you meet
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Sled Dog

Let's see if my optimism survives the weekend.  I have a GOP State Executive Board meeting in Tucson, so I'll be facing off with the RINOs in Phoenix and Tucson.  I like the playing field, because Mohave County has the same number of voting members as Maricopa.  Three, and I'm the sled dog with a view.

Let's see if the tail can wag that ol' dawg.

Do what the real sled dogs do.   Poop on those behind while running full out.   
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

I'm 100% Aryan. But you probably don't understand that.

Iranians are Aryan, too.

What's not to understand?

I'm likely 50% Aryan and 50% Celtic.   I posted that as a dig at the whiners protesting Trump's lack of "purity" as if they're all waiting for Jesus to come again before they support a candidate.

Then, of course, they'll support the other guy.   Goes without having to be said.  We know what they want.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 12:46:57 am by Sled Dog »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Do what the real sled dogs do.   Poop on those behind while running full out.

See? We agree. Live free. yer gona die anyway
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Sled Dog

No, I am just not aiding YOU. There is a difference.

Actually, there's not.

The time is past when gathering splinters with your ass is acceptable.

Didn't this thread just suffer a whole page on the benefits of chaps without pants?

Hmmmm?

So, you're not straddling any fences and you're not on America's side.

Period.

Offline roamer_1

The PC Permanent Whine about treason.    Since they won't vote against it, it's always going to be there for them to whine about.  How could the NT's lose on this issue, right?

Anyway, the Harridan Administration didn't happen.

He was following the advice of the RINOs you admire so dearly.  Why are you whining about it?

At least he recognized the error of his way when he realized the Rodents were going to try to make this a permanent condition.   The original estimates were only for a few weeks, tops.

Don't worry, son.  The adults in the room both voted for Trump AND they understand how national budgets are created.

You just do like you promise you're going to do and stay far far away from any ballots and we grown-ups will fix things once we get all the damned crying children out of the way.

Yes, we know that the Harridan was going to do the right thing and seal the border with anti-personnel land-mines, attack-drones and automatic machine guns.   At least that's what would have happened if I was running things.

So you prefer getting NO miles of new fence and NO repairs to existing fencing.   

It must be embarrassing to be so PC.

Yes, having elections STOLEN in the Biggest Voter Fraud Operation In History sure puts a stop to historic success, doesn't it?

You must be so happy Orange-Man Bad is defeated.   

And as a Syracuse University graduate I take offense to the whole racist scheme against Orange-People, let me tell you.

The Sniveler is the one still whining about the friggin' BUDGET as if that's the ONLY thing that matters, as if the PRESIDENT was in charge of writing the thing.

Sheesh.   Learn some civics.

You mean like how the administration has people in Congressional committees when they are pounding out those so-called 'budgets'? How everything gets beat up between all three (Congress, senate and admin) before anything else to get a nod before it goes to paper... You mean like that? Tumpy and company knew EXACTLY what they were signing. They collaborated all along. And they signed it.

Nothings permanent, and then you die.

"...then you look down and see you still got your legs, so get up and fight and seize the day..." - Best Day by The Real McKenzies.

QUIT yer whining.

SO cavalier with other people's money.  :thud:

Yeah, too bad all those RINOs in the Senate didn't do anything useful...like getting out and helping.

Speaking of the budget...who was Sleazer of the House shepherding Trump's first budget through in 2017?

RINO Ryan is one of YOUR people.  A whiny Never Trumping anti-American back-stabbing traitor.   Just like EVERY "Principled Conservative" ever know.  No principles except themselves, and no conservatism, either.  But, hey, ignore how budgets are REALLY made, just blame Trump.

Nah. Not one of mine. It don't say 'Republican' on my Jersey... But it does on yours.  happy77

Yes, we're sure you're ecstatic that the Rodents STOLE the election.

Americans, of course, are totally pissed.  But you're happy and just don't understand what it's all about.

Nah... I was on the side of the angels on that one... Till you couldn't prove it.

Again: You can bawl and whine and complain all you want. The bottom line is that you got nothing. It is all gone. And the ball moved LEFT. and all it cost was twenty trillion bucks.

But, but, butt your way out of that any way that makes you sleep at night.
But what it is is a damn crying shame, and an utter FAIL that will cost my grandchildren plenty.

Accept it and do better next time.
Maybe try Conservatism. It works every time it's tried.
Populism is deadly.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 12:58:11 am by roamer_1 »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Iranians are Aryan, too.

What's not to understand?

I'm likely 50% Aryan and 50% Celtic.   I posted that as a dig at the whiners protesting Trump's lack of "purity" as if they're all waiting for Jesus to come again before they support a candidate.

Then, of course, they'll support the other guy.   Goes without having to be said.  We know what they want.

I read everything you post. You are likely a sled dog prone to shitting on everyone else and proud of it.

The Celts are Aryans. Genghis Khan was an Aryan.

But...in Xanadu...

It is interesting the hatred directed towards the Aryans. People are ignorant fools.

Offline roamer_1

Actually, there's not.

The time is past when gathering splinters with your ass is acceptable.

Didn't this thread just suffer a whole page on the benefits of chaps without pants?

Hmmmm?

So, you're not straddling any fences and you're not on America's side.

Period.

False. I consider you lot every bit as damaging as the Democrats.

It ain't conservatives that shut the country off. It sure as hell ain't conservatives spending at twice the rate of Obummer. Without defending the principles that are supposed to guide you, soon you are no better than that which you are fighting. You BECOME them. That particular rubicon has been crossed.

Thanks all the same, but I will stay over here where there is sanity, ice cream, libertarianism, and fiscal conservatism.  Y'all just spent twenty trillion bucks and we are worse off than when you started.

Why the HELL would I support that? I ain't on no damn fence. All y'all are over there with the crats, acting the fool.

And your getting splinters in your ass shows perfectly that you dunno how to work chaps. You are supposed to wear pants under em... I know... weird for you, I get it... but you should try it sometime. :silly:

That's the whole joke about 'assless chaps', see?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 01:13:16 am by roamer_1 »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Offline corbe

@roamer_1 I do appreciate your patience with these nubes. Explaining the same thing over and over again.  Do you still accept the Diners Club Card?

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
   @roamer_1 I do appreciate your patience with these nubes. Explaining the same thing over and over again.  Do you still accept the Diners Club Card?

Is that your plumber's union secret sign?

Offline corbe

Trump should've hired me to plug the many leaks in his house.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
   Trump should've hired me to plug the many leaks in his house.

Fix yer own house first. Just sayin'

No matter how much you try--shit happens.

Offline roamer_1

Those HACKS are not "the GOP".  Those are the deceiving fools who got elected by lying to the GOP voters and then abusing them.

YES, in fact, they ARE the GOP, and have been nearly the whole time since Reagan left office. 94 Congress and the Tea Party are the only times that has been threatened at all - And y'all keep on voting them moderates back into power.
And you will sommore.

Face it. The GOP does not want Goldwater/Reagan leadership, or it would have it. Y'all are content to hyphenate conservatism and cherrypick the easy parts. That's why a tax cut is FINE with y'all even though spending went through the roof. 8th grade math should show that error plain enough.

That's why shutting OFF the country is FINE with y'all... No concern for liberty, and no concern for fiscal conservatism, so long as your guy is doing it.

The GOP membership exists to put Americans into office, and they can't do that if fools insist on giving up and quitting.

Around here, no success in thirty years would be called 'beating a dead horse'... And at this point the statistical probability of a 3rd party doing better is in the margin of error.

I didn't quit y'all... Y'all quit me... As is perfectly apparent in your disgust with principles.

The other thing to note, of course, is that quitting is exactly what the Enemy wants you to do.   

Why would that be? The Republicans are feckless lapdogs to the Democrats

The only "purity" I expect from a conservative candidate is to be militantly Right to Life, to be militantly free market and to be most militantly pro-defense and anti-Invasion.    The budget cannot be fixed until we get enough of these kinds of people in office, and we can't get them elected if we run off and pout like the PC NT BL's want us to do.

You wont have a country anymore if the next Republican administration spends like the last two. And quit acting like there is a budget. the Fed has been operating on continuing resolutions since Clinton.

It is quite the other way around. The only way this government is going back in the box is to choke the air off - That is money. Shut off the money and it can't do anything else. Keep it shut off, and it will shrink. That is not what you are doing.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
You know what this place needs? A Sled Dog roamer_1 cage match thread.

Offline corbe

I was hoping to plug a small leak today with this stuff.  I learned it doesn't work under pressure. 

Billy Joel - Pressure (Official Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iyv905Q2omU

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
   I was hoping to plug a small leak today with this stuff.  I learned it doesn't work under pressure. 

Says the proud new father to be...

Offline corbe

Hell, my little thingees quit swimming a long time ago, they just call Uber now.

Offline libertybele

You know what this place needs? A Sled Dog roamer_1 cage match thread.

I place my bet on @roamer_1        :2popcorn: :pop41:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
   Hell, my little thingees quit swimming a long time ago, they just call Uber now.

They ain't black are they?

Offline roamer_1

They ain't black are they?

That's so raciss!

Offline corbe

I don't know that Kid has a lot of spunk.  Before I place my bet I want to know the odds, I have to finance all this plumbing work, somehow.

I'm sure glad we've advanced past wooden plumbing.  Have you seen the prices of lumber today?

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
    I don't know that Kid has a lot of spunk.  Before I place my bet I want to know the odds, I have to finance all this plumbing work, somehow.

I'm sure glad we've advanced past wooden plumbing.  Have you seen the prices of lumber today?

I am a cabinetmaker. Don't know about plumbing one, but I could build you an A-2 seater craphouse. At cost, of course.