Author Topic: Democrat: Ex-Trump aide Miller should be jailed for human rights violations  (Read 346 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrat: Ex-Trump aide Miller should be jailed for human rights violations
By Olafimihan Oshin - 04/08/21 02:56 PM EDT

A House Democrat on Wednesday called for former Trump White House adviser Stephen Miller to be jailed, citing what she called "human rights violations" at the southern border.

Rep. Veronica Escobar (D-Texas), who sits on the House Judiciary Committee, said on The Intercept’s “Deconstructed” podcast that Miller should be "behind bars" for his role in the Trump administration's zero-tolerance border policy.

“I think he committed heinous human rights violations, and I think that those around him [who] helped plot this out should be held accountable, as well.”

Escobar acknowledged that doing so will not be easy.

more
https://thehill.com/policy/defense/homeland-coast-guard/547197-democrat-ex-trump-aide-miller-should-be-jailed-for-human
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Migrant children weren't being trafficked, raped, dropped over fences and left wandering alone in the desert under Miller.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

That pendulum can swing both ways.  Do unto Republicans as you want Republicans to do unto thee, Democrats.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright