Author Topic: Report: 7 Individuals with Direct Knowledge Say Andrew Cuomo Gave ‘Royal’ Coronavirus Treatment to F  (Read 325 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: 7 Individuals with Direct Knowledge Say Andrew Cuomo Gave ‘Royal’ Coronavirus Treatment to Family and Elites

Wendell Husebo 30 Mar 2021

Seven individuals with direct knowledge believe Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D-NY) gave preferential treatment to family relatives and New York elites at state coronavirus testing centers.

According to a report, the immediate family of the New York governor, including his brother CNN anchor Chris Cuomo, are among those suspected of benefiting from Andrew Cuomo’s influence, obtaining “attention that appeared to go beyond that of others, receiving multiple visits at their Hamptons home from Department of Health physician Eleanor Adams, according to two people familiar with the visits.”

“They were treated like royalty… I didn’t understand why they were able to jump the line,” one of the seven individuals with knowledge said of the Cuomo family.

“I remember them being like, ‘They’re coming, they’re coming,’” the nurse remembered, articulating how site leaders spoke about the family when they were approaching. “And they would say, ‘Have the state trooper ready … have it ready to go to Wadsworth.’ There was a lot of anxiety over those samples getting to the right place.”

Other high society persons are also reported to have received special treatment, which were “described by staff as ‘priorities,’ ‘specials,’ ‘inner circle,’ or ‘criticals,’ according to five people, including three nurses,” who detailed how those close to Andrew Cuomo received redirected resources “that were fast-tracked.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/30/report-7-individuals-with-direct-knowledge-say-andrew-cuomo-gave-royal-coronavirus-treatment-to-family-and-elites/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

@mysteryak

Cuomo was with large amounts of people every day - he protected his family members so he could not give it to them.  They did not take the job he had, they were vulnerable to get it due to his job, so he had to protect them.  We do not know why the others were protected before others, that should be on a case by case basis as to why others got it first.

However, it is human behavior to protect those we love, and close friends - I am sure this happened in every state and every county.  What would you do?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@mysteryak

Cuomo was with large amounts of people every day - he protected his family members so he could not give it to them.  They did not take the job he had, they were vulnerable to get it due to his job, so he had to protect them.  We do not know why the others were protected before others, that should be on a case by case basis as to why others got it first.

However, it is human behavior to protect those we love, and close friends - I am sure this happened in every state and every county.  What would you do?

I would not be caught pushing friends and family to the head of the line. It's stupid and always gets discovered. They always think they can bargain their way out of trouble by saying, "What would you do??"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
@mysteryak

You become quite the xxxxxxx apologist during your "Shut-in" years. 
« Last Edit: March 30, 2021, 10:25:30 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Heck, I would not push my own self ahead of others, and I was offered exactly that by my friend the County Supervisor.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: