Author Topic: Schoolboys Made to Apologise to Girls for Rape on Behalf of Their Gender  (Read 313 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schoolboys Made to Apologise to Girls for Rape on Behalf of Their Gender

Jack Montgomery 30 Mar 2021

Boys at an Australian school were made to “stand up and apologise to every girl for rape [and] sexual assault” at an assembly, according to pupils.

Posting on the Snapchat social media app, a schoolboy at Brauer College in Warrnambool, Victoria said that the school “made every guy stand up and apologise to every girl for rape [and] sexual assault” at an assembly.

The mother of another pupil told the Australian media she was “just absolutely horrified about my children having to stand up and apologise for something on behalf of their gender they have no control over”, in comments reported by Daily Mail Australia.

She added that her son, 12, “has no idea about rape and sexual assault and he was made to apologise and he doesn’t understand why.”

The boy, who had only been at Brauer since the start of the year, said the school “told us to stand up and turn to a girl in our class and say sorry” — even though some of the girls he was apologising to were people he had never even met.

“I don’t think it’s okay to be sexually assaulted. I felt a bit under pressure to stand up and if I didn’t I felt like I was a bad person,” said the child.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/03/30/australian-schoolboys-made-apologise-girls-rape-behalf-their-gender/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Nothing like punishing a child for something he didn't do.

Do that often enough and he figures he may as well do the crime since he's already doing the time.

The respect for women in Australia just took a major hit.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online mountaineer

When I was 12, I had no idea what rape was. I can't imagine accepting an apology for it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mikezpen

preview of coming attraction