Author Topic: Hunter Biden blockbuster: Memos detail quiet effort to assist indicted Ukrainian oligarch By John S  (Read 283 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Hunter Biden blockbuster: Memos detail quiet effort to assist indicted Ukrainian oligarch

At time, his father's administration considered Dmitri Firtash a fugitive felon.

By John Solomon

Updated: March 30, 2021 - 9:16am

Hunter Biden and his business partner engaged in an effort to assist a fugitive Ukrainian oligarch indicted by his father's administration, an effort that briefly captured the FBI's attention and led one of the lawyers in the case to express concern that using the then-vice president's son might backfire, according to emails, text messages and interviews.

The effort by Hunter Biden and Devon Archer to assist Dmitri Firtash began in spring 2015 when they were contacted by one of the oligarch's associates, and an American lawyer for the oligarch was instructed to provide them an overview of the case, including desires to contact U.S. government officials.

Firtash, one of Ukraine's wealthiest businessmen, already had been indicted by the Obama-Biden administration more than a year earlier on corruption charges in Chicago, allegations that Firtash has long denied. Firtash was challenging extradition to the United States from Austria, where he was living, and was seeking to return to his home country of Ukraine, where the economy and security teetered after a Russian invasion of its Crimean region.

more
https://justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/tuehunter-biden-involved-effort-assist-indicted
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

How touching.
Hunter Biden’s memoir dives into gritty details of his crack addiction
By Lee Brown
March 31, 2021 | 8:23am

Hunter Biden’s forthcoming memoir shares in graphic detail his downfall into crack-cocaine addiction — and even allowed a homeless drug dealer to move in with him.

The president’s son tells how his first drink was a glass of champagne aged just 8 — leading to a lifetime of abusing drink and then hard drugs.

“I’ve bought crack cocaine on the streets of Washington, DC, and cooked up my own inside a hotel bungalow in Los Angeles,” Hunter writes in the prologue to “Beautiful Things,” according to excerpts in the New York Times.

“I’ve been so desperate for a drink that I couldn’t make the one-block walk between a liquor store and my apartment without uncapping the bottle to take a swig. ...
NY Post
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org