Author Topic: Polls: What are Americans Saying About the Immigration Crisis - More Enforcement!  (Read 171 times)

rangerrebew

Polls: What are Americans Saying About the Immigration Crisis - More Enforcement!

Published: 
Wed, Mar 24th 2021 @ 4:49 pm EDT

According to a national Politico/Morning Consult released this week, the number of Americans supporting a pathway to citizenship for illegal aliens in the United States has dropped, even among Democrats, since the beginning of the year.

Around the time of Biden’s inauguration, approximately 57% of the nation supported creating pathways to citizenship for the millions of illegal aliens already residing in the country; now, the same Politico/Morning Consult poll is showing only 43% support for that idea, a drastic 14% drop in just two months.

A majority of Democrats, 57%, continue to support amnesty and pathways to citizenship for illegal aliens currently in the country, despite approximately 17 million Americans remaining unemployed due to the pandemic. But that number also represents a 15% drop since the beginning of Biden’s term, starting with 72% support amongst Democrats in January.

https://www.numbersusa.com/news/polls-what-are-americans-saying-about-immigration-crisis-more-enforcement

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
"A majority of Democrats, 57%, continue to support amnesty and pathways to citizenship for illegal aliens currently in the country, despite approximately 17 million Americans remaining unemployed due to the pandemic. But that number also represents a 15% drop since the beginning of Biden’s term, starting with 72% support amongst Democrats in January. "

Quoting one of my favorite comics.....

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.