Author Topic: Graham says he owns AR-15 to protect his home from gangs  (Read 361 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Graham says he owns AR-15 to protect his home from gangs
« on: March 30, 2021, 01:34:47 am »
Graham says he owns AR-15 to protect his home from gangs
By John Bowden - 03/29/21 08:50 PM EDT

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) owns an AR-15 for home defense, he revealed on "Fox News Sunday" this week while detailing a scenario in which he would have use the weapon to defend against gangs of looters.

During an interview with host Chris Wallace, Graham challenged Democrats and Majority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) to bring an assault weapons ban to the Senate floor, claiming that it wouldn't get 50 votes, much less the 60 required to pass it without changing the filibuster.

"I would challenge Sen. Schumer to bring the assault weapons ban to the floor of the United States Senate. It won't get 50 votes, much less 60," he said.

"I own an AR-15," Graham continued. "If there's a natural disaster in South Carolina where the cops can't protect my neighborhood, my house will be the last one that the gang will come to because I can defend myself. You don't have to have an AR-15, but if you have one lawfully, I think you should be allowed to keep it."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/545489-graham-says-he-owns-ar-15-to-protect-his-home-from-gangs
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Graham says he owns AR-15 to protect his home from gangs
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2021, 02:51:43 am »
Lindsey Ammo is getting scarce!

But This morning I lucked out and was able to buy two boxes of ammo.
I placed the boxes on the front seat and headed back home, but stopped at a gas station where a drop-dead gorgeous blonde in a short skirt was filling up her car at the next pump.
She glanced at the two boxes of ammo, bent over and leaned in my passenger window, and said in a sexy voice, "I'm a big believer in barter, old fella. Would you be interested in trading sex for ammo?"

I thought for a few seconds and then asked,

"What kind of ammo 'ya got?"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2021, 02:55:39 am »

I placed the boxes on the front seat and headed back home, but stopped at a gas station where a drop-dead gorgeous blonde in a short skirt was filling up her car at the next pump.
She glanced at the two boxes of ammo, bent over and leaned in my passenger window, and said in a sexy voice, "I'm a big believer in barter, old fella. Would you be interested in trading sex for ammo?"

Don't tell anyone, but I did chuckle ...
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2021, 04:31:36 am »

:silly: :silly: :silly:
INCORRIGIBLE.

:beer: