Author Topic: BREAKING: Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is Taking Executive Action Against COVID Passports  (Read 444 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING: Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is Taking Executive Action Against COVID Passports

by Kyle Becker

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis will be taking executive action to forbid COVID passports in the State of Florida, it was reported on Monday.

“DeSantis said he will be issuing an executive order forbidding vaccine passports in the state,” NBC reported. “The governor is also calling on the Republican-led Legislature to consider a measure addressing ‘vaccine passports’ but did not give specifics.”

“We are not supporting doing any vaccine passports in the state of Florida,” DeSantis said. “It’s completely unacceptable for either the government or the private sector to impose upon you the requirement that you show proof of vaccine to just simply be able to participate in normal society.”

On Sunday, it was reported that the Biden administration is set to launch a COVID passport that would track Americans that took the vaccine, despite warnings by civil rights advocates.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/breaking-florida-gov-ron-desantis-is-taking-executive-action-against-covid-passports-knab/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Ron DeSantis
@GovRonDeSantis
Today I issued an executive order prohibiting the use of so-called COVID-19 vaccine passports. The Legislature is working on making permanent these protections for Floridians and I look forward to signing them into law soon. Read my EO here – https://bit.ly/3dxuipJ
1:07 PM · Apr 2, 2021·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dfwgator

He's the only real choice for 2024.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

They will try and Gaetz him if they can
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

They will try and Gaetz him if they can

You can bet that they will destroy him anyway that they can. I keep waiting for the shoe to drop on him and I'm surprised that they haven't tried already. 

I don't know if there is any validity to this claim but a realtor friend of mine told me that statistics show that  approximately 1,000 people are moving into FL a week!  So, ya know it's just a matter of time before all the liberals fleeing their states will completely ruin ours.

Cash offers on homes site unseen is the norm these days and inventory is at a record low.  Land has tripled in price since last year in my area and builders can't build homes fast enough. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

#1 He has to want to run for President and maybe he doesn't want the headache and to be put through the wringer and rumor mill that the DEMS are famous for.

#2 Unless the integrity of our elections is fixed, he doesn't have a chance of winning.

#3  He needs to stay put.  We need all the conservative governors in place that we can get.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.